Player Pics

Comments

• edited May 2017
    New glasses!

Not the frames I was supposed to get, but the ones I wanted and paid for were $210. The ones I got are $300 frames. Kek.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2w1z1b8.jpg

• Bann said:
    New glasses!

Not the frames I was supposed to get, but the ones I wanted and paid for were $210. The ones I got are $300 frames. Kek.

FTFY chief.

• I was the dj at my elementary school's luau dance to celebrate the end of testing season.
    You look a little old to be in elementary school, still :/
  • Bann said:
    New glasses!

those are pretty cool
    you need to smile more!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Eeeeeeeee mochi-face <3

• learned something today 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited May 2017
    Poling is fun fun. My cousin recently started up her own business and it's a pole studio. It's absolutely amazing for high impact cardio exercise but the learning curve injuries can be harsh.

Edit: Also worth mentioning that no street lamp or sign post will ever be safe from poling enthusiasts. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Speaking of Japan-ish stuff, went to see the discount cherry blossoms in Toronto with a couple of friends a few weeks ago

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Tahquil said:
    The awkward part is the transitions especially if your on the ground.

Teacher: Stag to ground then rise
    Me: -grunts as I rise-
    Teacher: No, sexily!
    Me: -doing it again- Hoooaaarrrggghhhh!!!!

Tell me about it. My friend with the pole has done ballet for YEAAAAARS. She's teaching me some things. For that picture in a thick Italian accent (she's born and raised in europe) POINT YOUR TOES WOMAN

>_>

• Had to create a last-minute character for my cousin's high school graduation video thing. Some kind of quirky train conductor.
    The mustache is fake.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    My guess was actually the Mad Hatter. Does the Mad Hatter conduct trains? :open_mouth:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I don't know wtf that is but it does not look like a cutlass.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutlass

cut·lass
    ˈkətləs/
    noun
    1. a short sword with a slightly curved blade, formerly used by sailors.

Image of a cutlass from wikipedia

Image of my sword. 

Not sure what cutlass you look at but by definition and comparison, mine better be a cutlass. 

• edited May 2017
    Handle is way longer than you'd expect. Blade is ok, but a little long for my tastes. It's like someone tried to make a hybrid of a few different designs.

• I prefer my cutlass with a little more Oldsmobile.  Or gunpowder.  Mmmmm gunpowder

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Trey said:
    Handle is way longer than you'd expect. Blade is ok, but a little long for my tastes. It's like someone tried to make a hybrid of a few different designs.
    You might want the smaller boarding cutlass. 

• Again, handle's quite long, but as long as you like it, that's what counts I guess!

• Latest pic of me. Been loving playing with new ways to do my makeup. As usual! :)