Minecraft

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Ruth said:
    ..is mine still standing? D:
    yeah it is, just overrun by farm animals
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Hey, do you mind if I join in? My username is Arachnidian, if you need to Whitelist me.
  • His house vanished? Seriously? :( This last build was a beta, meaning that it's usually a little more stable than the developmental, so admittedly, I thought we'd get through to the recommended build without issues.

Also, whitelisted!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• edited December 2012
    Damn...halfway tempted to actually buy the game now instead of just using the jerry-rigged free version.
    Edit: That's a lie. Too lazy to pay money and then figure out how to uninstall what I did the first time.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Evara you're whitelisted!
    @Halos and I are building a gift to the server, please, do not wreck it, or enter it until we are done. Should be finished today. Thanks!
    edited December 2012
    Alright, it's finished! Here it is, like two or more hours later, some serious creative brains, and creative mode. Our gift is finished. Jhaeli, I hope you like it just as much as we do, and loved making it for everyone. If more people like it, we can expand, I'll say that much.

@Jhaeli Also, I hope you don't mind it's close to spawn. I wanted it to be in reach/walking distance for the newbies, so they can head out a bit further, faster :D
  • Haha, thanks for the whitelisting! I'll have a look see now, and try and find the gift creation ^^
  • Halos' house was so well-built that it pulled a Shallam.
    @Tvistor you aren't allowed to make jokes. You haven't logged on in forever.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    A gift?!

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    @Halos' house didn't vanish due to an unstable build. I told @Tarvis that his fireworks burned it down and he rushed off to SSP to test them out again.

In reality I tore it down to rebuild something bigger, then the train station construction sucked me in. Still pretty happy with the station.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I keep crashing whenever I tried to log onto Minecraft now. It keeps telling me 'connection lost, end of stream'. :|

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Are boss mobs disabled on our server?

@Halos really wants a beacon to put at the top of a sleek pyramid with a big, gleaming shaft of light shooting into the heavens like when Bruce Willis kissed Milla Jovovich on Fifth Element except perpetually shooting for an aoe effect.

• Well the pathway leading to the station has been revamped, after some tiresome laboring at shearing @Halos' sheep and glowdust hunting in Nether... Also have two nice fire pits... More to come
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Found an awesome mine below my house, but cave spiders found me. I had no milk. Weep. My diamonds, iron ore and coal. Couldn't find the place again after all that.

• Ruth said:
    Found an awesome mine below my house, but cave spiders found me. I had no milk. Weep. My diamonds, iron ore and coal. Couldn't find the place again after all that.
    Don't worry...next paycheck...Penwize bashing = me resource gathering
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited December 2012
    We've run out of train lines.

Gonna build a subbasement.

EDIT: @Senoske is building an army of spice-crazed dire wolves to take over shallamcraft. He was mumbling something about "desert power". How do I sue for copyright infringement

@Halos you build a courthouse and we have a triumvirate run a trial.
  • I will play the role of judge, jury, and executioner.

I'm sub-contracting the executioner part out to @Ruth, though.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
    I like Daklore's idea, but we need a few more people for the jury, you may be too biased.
  • I am the least biased person you could ever find.

Most of the time. Potentially.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    I(or @Senoske) will be dead before I see justice doled out by a man with a muffin for an avatar.

Whoever put a snowman in my biome, I thank you... his flesh was delicious!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    You're welcome!

Shoulda figured it was you!
  • Blaze spawner is now operational. Now gain mass levels and fuel resources in these simple steps.

1. Activate the spawner by using the lever.
    2. Let the gather.
    3. Push the crusher button and wait.
    4. Punch the blazes to death.
    5. Hit the release button.
    6. Repeat
    7. Profit?

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I'm scared of the nether. D:

• @Ruth It's perfectly safe.

• Halos said:
    I(or @Senoske) will be dead before I see justice doled out by a man with a muffin for an avatar.