Combat Logs

Comments

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/YeFzj28W

I was skullbashing Greoth, but my second skullbash ended on the line:

"Greoth is too entangled with another - you'd never get a clear shot off."

The other skullbash following that went through as expected, anyone any idea what that line might be?

• edited May 2017
    My guess would be that it's the bbt/bite/etc. timer that keeps you from skullbashing immediately after someone else BBTs, bites, or skullbashes. If so, it's a bug though, as it's not supposed to impact 1v1.
  • Daeir said:
    It legitimately never occurred to me to track aff source and display it like that. Holy shit I'm dumb. That's an excellent idea.

Sucks about the hallucinations though.
    I think it was fear forcing her to leave room as the Tzantza started? "You rush about in a state of utter panic."
  • Oh, I didn't realise they were tied. :expressionless:

• Sayenna said:
    Need an if statement checking if you have enough fashions for vodun status to lower needless spam. Additionally, track fashions on prompt instead of giving yourself another line of spam every attack.

Ya know, if you want :)
  • Amranu said:

Sayenna said:
    Need an if statement checking if you have enough fashions for vodun status to lower needless spam. Additionally, track fashions on prompt instead of giving yourself another line of spam every attack.

Ya know, if you want :)
    I don't even have anything in Vodun really learned yet. Just up to Vodun status... Might make something eventually. Still trying to learn how to do everything, namely locking without using Vodun, that seems to come down to luck though :(
  • And that is why Eleusis is slowly dying
  • That and the triggered, join Eleusis and the Scions! tells I keep getting. Feels like I'm in the newbie area in WoW.
  • what the fuck (to both things)
  • Djenn said:
    That's fucking brilliant. The wonderful coincidence of it being her death that caused the levelling as well as the auto-RP and the nature of same.

Also, in agreement with Aegoth, Eleusis used to at least put ndb checks in their auto-combat scribts.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Miriew gets down and wiggles them cheeks furiously.
  • Solnir said:
    Miriew gets down and wiggles them cheeks furiously.
    Oh hey, you've levelled, lemme twerk for you.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Djenn said:
    That's fucking brilliant. The wonderful coincidence of it being her death that caused the levelling as well as the auto-RP and the nature of same.

Also, in agreement with Aegoth, Eleusis used to at least put ndb checks in their auto-combat scribts.

Automating RP is the next step of achaea evolution.
  • I'm not Eleusian anymore but holy shit, that's annoying enough to gag. I'm probably going to PK everyone in this group - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/_Z_G2pgJ

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • >Not Eleusian.
    >Thinks he's allowed to PK people for exterming.

It doesn't quite work that way, friend.
  • edited May 2017
    I'm not Eleusian anymore but holy shit, that's annoying enough to gag. I'm probably going to PK everyone in this group - https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/_Z_G2pgJ
    They don't want conflict from people who are good.
  • That wasn't even the whole group, they were rolling in groups of 12-15. I barely play anymore or care about current Eleusis but damn, hunting these griefers solo is going to be fun.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • 'these griefers' says dude who raided like 12 v 3 regularly when he was active and loves to hunt novices
  • Hunt people you have no business hunting, yeah tell us how that works out for you lol. Getting formally allied to Eleusis doesn't give you sufficient reason to hunt people who exterm, because you can't collect the bounties.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Merewyn's bounty offers haven't been removed from Public, where exactly is there evidence taking her offer is illegal?
  • edited May 2017
    People have been doing the trade deal bug for over a RL year, where's the evidence it's illegal? :smile:
  • edited May 2017
    Giving her a head from a raid, or exterm defense, or a skirmish is peachy keen with me.

Hunting us down and jumpin or PKing us with the only reason being that public post is inherently scummy, and illegal in my eyes, but doesn't look like we've had any formal decision or opinion weighed in.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Durian you could always issue her if you really want an official decision.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Nobody's tried to kill me, dunno if it's because I'm decently chill or because I mostly bash in dragon, but if someone jumps me with that being the only reason for it they're probably going to get issued.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kiet said:
    People have been doing the trade deal bug for over a RL year, where's the evidence it's illegal? :smile:

Five Announce posts, even more forums posts, and 7 shrubs, for starters