Transmog fishing?

edited May 2017 in Occultist
Haven't played around with transmog yet, and am curious about how it interacts with things.

Is it possible to revert to non-Chaos Lord, or only if you die? eg. if I roll 3 bad mutations, is the only solution death?

Is it possible to transmog while already transmogged? Will this reroll new mutations on next death?

It says it's ~2:1 for good vs. bad mutations, is there any weighting within that spectrum for more relevant boosts, like +int vs. +str?

Do deaths in arenas cause you to lose mutations or trigger transmog?

The underlying question I suppose is if it's just a bonus burst or if it's worth trying to get some juicy buffs.

Comments

• Class switch resets the mog, useful if you have one of those lorewarden things. I'm pretty sure you can mog while mogged and it will not maintain the old mutations, and I'm also pretty sure that the arena doesn't strip it.

You can get some pretty nice stuff, like +int and +con. +eq isn't an option anymore, though, so nothing you get will be -that- impactful.
  • Calira said:
    Class switch resets the mog, useful if you have one of those lorewarden things. I'm pretty sure you can mog while mogged and it will not maintain the old mutations, and I'm also pretty sure that the arena doesn't strip it.

You can get some pretty nice stuff, like +int and +con. +eq isn't an option anymore, though, so nothing you get will be -that- impactful.
    +int speeds up their entity balance, so it is similar to +eq.

• Up to 17, and it's a fairly minor amount, 0.1s per point over 13 from a 2.2s base attack. It helps, but it's certainly not a make-or-break thing.
  • .4s is a huge amount in afflictions combat -HUGE-

And yes, you can go fishing while transmogged
  • It's not 0.4s from an int transmog, though. In my case it went from 1.9s to 1.8s with +int, which is a ~5.5% increase in speed to the class balance only, which represents roughly half of your aff output pre-Cadmus and much less than half post-Cadmus.