What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I did QW Eleusis and counted.  Not on either side so Achilles disease does not apply. 
  • Morthif said:
    I did QW Eleusis and counted.  Not on either side so Achilles disease does not apply. 
    I joined about an hour into the fray. I was stating numbers I saw when I joined the group. If it was more at the start then cool. Good for Eleusis. This isn't a pissing contest though. Nor does it need to be. Thank you for actually being considerate and planning a time restricted attack when we had people about. That I do appreciate. 
  • #########

• I mean if you go in and kill guards at odd hours the worst is kiet buys more and replaces them. Having to implant a mess of new totems? Uuuughhhhhh... I'd pretty quickly ignore tells about it and QQ, if I could get out of bed long enough to sit at my pc :>
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Minifie said:
    I mean if you go in and kill guards at odd hours the worst is kiet buys more and replaces them. Having to implant a mess of new totems? Uuuughhhhhh... I'd pretty quickly ignore tells about it and QQ, if I could get out of bed long enough to sit at my pc :>
    Are you kidding? That's super exciting, I'd love to wake up to mass toteming!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Minifie said:
    I mean if you go in and kill guards at odd hours the worst is kiet buys more and replaces them. Having to implant a mess of new totems? Uuuughhhhhh... I'd pretty quickly ignore tells about it and QQ, if I could get out of bed long enough to sit at my pc :>
    You have problems.
  • Just my 2 cents here but I dont understand why the idea of 'numbers' is being brought up to this situation to begin with. Wasnt the idea based on a retaliation for mass totem removal? Meaning it was literally based on attempting to harm/mess-up the other organization in an act of vengeance. I dont get the numbers debate...

Days seemed so much more easier when an Org just did what it wanted based on its prerogative without numbers being thrown in their faces :/ .
  • Kyrra said:
    Minifie said:
    Join Mhaldor then! I always got totem work for you
  • Asmodron said:
    Days seemed so much more easier when an Org just did what it wanted based on its prerogative without numbers being thrown in their faces :/ .
    So literally never?

Numbers have always been thrown in faces. 
  • edited May 2017
    Cooper said:

They also flame sigiled about 40 pairs of panties all around Mhaldor.
    Ha! Awesome. Very Animal House.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kiet said:
    Kyrra said:
    Minifie said:
    Join Mhaldor then! I always got totem work for you
    Psh, I freelance already. A few years ago, I was very briefly doing totems for Hashan because daily totem checks in Ashtan wasn't enough.

Can't stop, won't stop. Hit me up for work!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I've always dreaded totem inspection day

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited May 2017
    I will plugpull to avoid totems and totem inspections. 

*makes static noises* SORRY FARRAH MY INTERNET IS BREAKING UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU *makes more static noises* *altf4*
  • We should delete gems of cloaking. No arguements about numbers then.
  • Tahquil said:
    We should delete gems of cloaking. No arguements about numbers then.

Yessssssss.

(Though you're kidding yourself if you think people would actually stop arguing about numbers)
  • Gems of cloaking should hide your location from thirdeye but leave you on the who list. Reducing the apparent population is a bad idea long term, imo.
  • edited May 2017
    They should just show (plus another X who you can't sense) on QW CITY just like they do for regular QW. Gems are fine if you just change that (and even now they're mostly fine, none of this most recent debate was at all caused by gems. In fact, they had their uprooting spoiled by a gem which kind of counts in the gem's favor!)
  • If you can count them on QW you're doing it wrong! Half of Mhaldor groups are invisible on qw! ;)
  • Nazihk said:
    Asmodron said:
    So literally never?

It definitely has dramatically escalated with time. Before, the complaints were usually about the org themselves with insults towards their actions (such as exterminating).

These days it seems every fight discussion devolves to "You had X fighters. We had Y" and usually followed by "z of those x arent combatants/were away". Etc etc
  • Asmodron said:
    Nazihk said:
    Asmodron said:
    So literally never?

It definitely has dramatically escalated with time. Before, the complaints were usually about the org themselves with insults towards their actions (such as exterminating).

These days it seems every fight discussion devolves to "You had X fighters. We had Y" and usually followed by "z of those x arent combatants/were away". Etc etc
    If you use this excuse, QUIT CITY|AGREE and join Cyrene. "We can't fight them, X person alone will kill our whole team" shit pisses me off.
  • edited May 2017
    I mean

REDACTED told You: We entered your city with only Seortiae awake and all of a sudden four Mhaldorians show up aware of our presence? SPEAKING of Insanity.

when you outright admit you're trying to raid with no defenders... +1 for keeping gems lol

• - 2017/05/15 08:24:16 - Josslyn has bled out, slain by the might of Reyson, Stygian Spinner.

- 2017/05/15 08:24:33 - Renek dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Insid'ari Alrena Lichlord.

I mean no need to really hide that fact, since it's public knowledge.

Anyways.  Alrena / Reyson were likely in Annwyn hunting.

Kiet has a gem.  Seortiae doesn't.

Always check Annwyn before you go tryna grief cities with no pop.

• Looks like we have more exterminating to do!

• edited May 2017
    Just pull a Profit and hit every single room that you possibly can.

Dunno why you folk still bother trying to justify what you do, you know the other side isn't gonna listen no matter how reasonable you act. If you do something they don't like, then you're a giant asshole who should stop playing. That's like the #1 internet rule right there.
  • Frederich said:

- 2017/05/15 08:24:16 - Josslyn has bled out, slain by the might of Reyson, Stygian Spinner.

- 2017/05/15 08:24:33 - Renek dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Insid'ari Alrena Lichlord.

I mean no need to really hide that fact, since it's public knowledge.

Anyways.  Alrena / Reyson were likely in Annwyn hunting.

Kiet has a gem.  Seortiae doesn't.

Always check Annwyn before you go tryna grief cities with no pop.

Wait what? Those deaths have nothing to do with raiding. They prism'd, we attacked and died. In my own home. How is that griefing lol
  • He's just saying there were clearly other people online.
  • edited May 2017
    TBH the past few days have kinda sucked for both sides.  The way I see it, Mhaldor's had to deal with uprooting/denizen killing/smudging at their non peak times.  On the other side, I've personally dealt with rejuvenating and replanting 200+ rooms of exterminations, Mhaldorian serpents sneaking in and killing our denizens, and this new Yinthatous fellow is over here blackwinding and exterminating one room per forest for over an hour. :lol:  

@Mhaldor: You don't know suffering until you spend 2 RL hours rejuvenating and replanting multiple forests *after* defending for 3+ hours! Haha.
  • edited May 2017
    Wicella said:
    this new Yinthatous fellow is over here blackwinding and exterminating one room per forest for over an hour
    Cynlael said:
    I feel like this never fails to happen every couple of months/weeks in Achaea.
    The beginning of my foretelling has started again. Go and kill him a ton so the rest of it can be fulfilled.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ   (ง ͠ ͠° ل͜ °)ง  ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
  • edited May 2017
    Ryzeth said:
    Wicella said:
    this new Yinthatous fellow is over here blackwinding and exterminating one room per forest for over an hour
    Cynlael said:
    I feel like this never fails to happen every couple of months/weeks in Achaea.
    The beginning of my foretelling has started again. Go and kill him a ton so the rest of it can be fulfilled.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ   (ง ͠ ͠° ل͜ °)ง  ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Unfortunately this novice is 125% of my might, veiled, has Level 2 wings, and a pebble from what we saw so far today. :lol: