New Year Resolutions

2»

Comments

• Play less Achaea.

• 1. Build (for the 4th time) a new Knighthood.
    2. Build (for the 3rd time) Shallam/neoshallam and get it in some manner of functional working order.
    3. Build a special torture device way of forcing all people who suggest blowing up shallam in the future to do all the novice interviews for the city and all the paperwork for 50 years city.

(Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • 1. Become OH for Deucalion.
    2. Get dragon.
    3. Become a mark (or just get somewhat good at combat).
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited January 2013
    Buy a ring of flying.
    and an amnesia pet.

• 1. Help @Otha transform the Shadowsnake House.

2. Steal more kills from @Tanris than @Mycen and @Jarrod.

3. Do something prominent for my order and work through the ranks.

It's been fun so far and marginally successful all ready!

(Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • 1) Grow my text-family. Not necessarily significantly (quality over quantity!), but at least somewhat. I think this is a reasonable year-long goal. 

2) Get more involved in my orgs. I'm pretty new to all of them, and want to be involved more socially and more professionally. 

3) Not quit. I don't expect motivation to be a problem at all, but my IRL is going to be extremely demanding this coming year, and I refuse to go dormant again. I get a lot out of this game! 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • I have no resolutions.

Partly because I won't do them. Partly because I have no regrets.

Mostly I don't care enough to make resolutions.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Shadowsnakes shouldn't be allowed to become relevant. Ashtan already has it too good.
  • A well-thought out seven this year.
    1. Keep up good grades
    2. Regain fitness and start swimming and rock climbing more actively again
    3. Be more social and stop studying so much
    4. Decide on a path for life (between med school and army)
    5. Do unto others as I would have them do unto me
    6. Gain 10 to 20-th something rank in Achaea and pile on more artefacts
    7. Look after my relationship with Wysteria
    Fellow resolution takers, remember words without effort and discipline equals zilch.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • @Tvistor  we're becoming relevant.  Join us.

All I want out of this game is to make the Shadowsnakes the dominant serpent house at the moment.  That's the reason I log in these days, much more so than combat.  I guess that makes it my resolution: Help the Shadowsnakes become the dominant Serpent house once again.
  • AkiaAkia phoenix, az
    1. I have nothing I'm perfect.

• HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    Mayapple said:
    Oh and my Achaean resolution would be to stop spending all my Achaea time idling and writing Xorani myth, especially since I never feel it's perfect enough and never let anyone see it.
    I was about to say what myths? I'd like to read those, pretty please pretty please pretty please! With sugar on top and everything! 

But as for Achaean resolutions mine will be to learn to fight again. I feel like such a newb in the arena now.
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • @Exelethril not trans Fitness? For shame.
  • @Favonius used to be, until the horrors of tutoring first and second year noobs math students destroyed my time schedule.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • My fitness is currently only at Mythical. Damn this game ankle! No pun intended!
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• 1] distract exelethril, bluef, favonius, wysteria.
    2] kill silas.
    3] marry elianon.
    4] annoy all longshanks

(same goals as last year)
  • edited January 2013
    1. Build a new city 2. Join Deucalion's Order 3. Reshape my Achaean play style to be more serious and RP-based 4. Switch to Mudlet 5. ??? 6. Profit
  • 1. Get dragon
    2. Stay in the top 10 for this weeks experience ranking.
    3. Stop beating @Haldon so bad that he rage quits after losing to me in the Arena.
    4. apologize to the little cyrenian that got in a huff about me killing greybeard and sicked her elders on me. Really I'm sorry I was just really in the zone!
    5. Get @Akia to smile.
    6. Actually see @Akia in game.
    7. Get married and have a kid, in wedlock.
    8. learn Perl.
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    I DO NOT RAGE QUIT DAMMIT!!

Also I have stuck to a resolution I made twelve years ago: Never make another New Years resolution.
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • buy a ship, work through the tasks of initation into lady artemis's order, master the rest of the quaero paths, do lots of experiments, get at least most of the way through the sylvans' new combat program, suck less at combat, join oakstone, reach level 99, write some books or something nerdy like that, have lots of fun :)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I don't make New Year's resolutions, not even a resolution not to make any resolutions!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Try to make Marshal.
    Try to sleep moar.
    Make Logosian or above.
    Kill @Tanris once.
    Plaugh Tanris everytime I see him after said kill.
    Feel bad about plaughing at Tanris.
    Eat real food, instead of text food.
    Punch a newbie as hard as I can because they're stupid.
    Turn Cyrene into a neutral Mhaldor.
    (What I wouldn't give for the last one.... The idiot today is an example of why. To just murder anyone who speaks so unintelligently on CT, how I'd wish for the power.)
    I'm kidding about the last one... Only slightly.
    Stop kidding so much.
    Create a BA Serpent/Monk combo.
    Be a MAN.
    Grow my beard out even longer.