Memphis May 5 to 8

edited May 2017 in The Wander Inn
@Dunn and I will be in memphis this weekend for Beale Street music festival if anyone is interested in meeting up.  Just respond here or PM me.

@Gyrth and @Xio will be in memphis with us too but they're old scrubs so they don't count

preferably, you'll want to have at least 1 player kill or you may not like us

Comments

• Dammmnnnnnn, shoulda told me a couple weeks ago.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Jhui said:
    @Dunn and I will be in memphis this weekend for Beale Street music festival if anyone is interested in meeting up.  Just respond here or PM me.

@Gyrth and @Xio will be in memphis with us too but they're old scrubs so they don't count

preferably, you'll want to have at least 1 player kill or you may not like us
    Jealous, always wanted to go for that

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I'll be out and about, hit me up if you wanna hang out. Not going to Memphis in may because i'm broke, but I'll be out at the bars Friday night.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Memphis?! Do you know how far Memphis is? Was today the Thursday? I need to pass out my phone number or something.
  • Honours Dunn

He has bravely stayed at Jhu-IS THAT NEVER TALKING ABOUT IT AGAIN?

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    This is one of those super last-minute invites to make it look like they want to hang out but in truth they didn't really want you there so they made is extra difficult to go.  Griefed.  
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Achilles said:
    This is one of those super last-minute invites to make it look like they want to hang out but in truth they didn't really want you there so they made is extra difficult to go.  Griefed.  
    Worse. Invite you a month out from it and never login to tell you where to meet at or what the plan is :(. My spare bedroom cozier too. Scenic with a view.  They really missed out on this one. #EstTn4lyfe
  • aw Gyrth totally counts. He's like a sweet little puppy, he's so cute.

Saeva said:
    aw Gyrth totally counts. He's like a sweet little puppy, he's so cute.
    Lots of innuendo there 
    Austere said:
    Achilles said:
    Worse. Invite you a month out from it and never login to tell you where to meet at or what the plan is :(. My spare bedroom cozier too. Scenic with a view.  They really missed out on this one. #EstTn4lyfe
    It's okay, @Xaden told me weeks in advance when he was in LA and I still couldn't even meet up in the same city.  Fail

• Achilles said:
    Saeva said:
    Lots of innuendo there 
    innuendo like what? How can that possibly be misconstrued!?

edited May 2017
    Saeva said:
    Achilles said:
    Saeva said:
    Lots of innuendo there 
    innuendo like what? How can that possibly be misconstrued!?
    Every women has a preference... and some guys?
  • We gotta put a bell on Gyrth. He's like a ghost 

• Boo!Dunn said:
    We gotta put a bell on Gyrth. He's like a ghost 
    Boooooooo!  I scare you?