Memorable quotes

Comments

• Come to Mhaldor, instead of dying to your citymates you die to the daemon hordes!! (And sometimes you citymates *cough* @aegoth *cough*)
  • Is it? You visited our sewers with that exact scenario playing out. Either the entire game is out to get you or your behavior is the issue, as someone said.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I definitely never asked anyone.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Okay. Let's say everyone else is lying and you never asked and were told no in the three scenarios so far presented. When you got unenemied for getting into the sewers, your immediate reaction like 2 weeks later was to take all of our library books.

Do you think that that's a cool, productive thing to do that isn't going to lead to people just saying 'yeah just enemy Ahmet'
  • People on the internet are never in the wrong ever, and if something's blamed on them it's only because people are out to get them.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    No. That enemy status was totally deserved. I never said it wasn't. I'm a bit miffed that I -still- haven't gotten concrete word on my term/fine/whatever, but oh well on that one. Not sure why you thought I had, or why that has anything to do with the situation at hand, but okay. 
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Internet or no...

• Ahmet said:
    Dont worry. Fred tried to kill me first. He was just bad at it.

And I immediately checked them back in! Get your facts straight.
    "Fred tried to kill me first!"

I just threw you into the descent since you wanted to be there so much.  
  • @Ahmet , if I wanted you dead.  I would have enemied you the second you unphased infront of me after sending me messages about running around the descent.

That enemy status isn't going to be lifted for quite a bit.
  • edited May 2017
    Cooper said:
    I'll make one up based on my original fine to Cyrene for one raid.

I think 75,000 gold per theft is fair.

Let's call it an even 75,000,000.

Only? We can get that in a few short days with Ship Trades. It's legit :)
  • Disagree. Shut up Mic. Asshole.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited May 2017
    Meh, all the Harbingers like to think that their stuff matters when the truth is that it only matters to other Harbingers. 

The heart of Targossas is battle, the active defense of Creation from its enemies. All the prayers and rituals and cleansings and all that shit? Meaningless. Ribbons and gilding used to decorate a sword. Pretty, but ultimately irrelevant. 
  • Laniara said:
    @Micaelis ... Awesome quote!

Micaelis al Nadir, Voice of Light says, "If one of the Targossian Houses encompasses everything that you are, then you are not a good Targossian."

Good quote. House choice to me says that you want to narrow your scope of interest.

Why not go down to one house?
  • Nazihk said:
    Meh, all the Harbingers like to think that their stuff matters when the truth is that it only matters to other Harbingers. 

The heart of Targossas is battle, the active defense of Creation from its enemies. All the prayers and rituals and cleansings and all that shit? Meaningless. Ribbons and gilding used to decorate a sword. Pretty, but ultimately irrelevant. 
    I am going to respectfully disagree with you there. Rituals and what the Harbingers do are a core part of the city. 

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I am the Dawnblade.

Fk off Mic

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • TBH I was mostly just trolling @Laniara because she almost always takes that bait and dives into lecture mode. 
  • Still no need for it, judging by your previous posts @Nazihk it's pretty difficult to assume you did it in a joking manner

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Why would you want to bait a lecture? That's so annoying for every single person on every single side.

• Aodfionn said:
    that mostly just sounds like being a dick
    I'm sorry but this deserves it

Image result for Snap gif
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Saeva said:
    Why would you want to bait a lecture? That's so annoying for every single person on every single side.
    Especially since her all her posts come with the biggest fucking sig I have ever seen in a forum in years. Thing takes up half my browser window.

• I have it set to strip images out of the signatures, I had no idea there was anything there.
  • Aesi said:
    Why not go down to one house?
    You gotta have more than one house in a city... we tried for awhile.
  • Micaelis said:

All I'm saying is that being a single-style player in 2017 is dying out
    +1 to this. Had my hr3 promotion ritual last night (thanks @Faedwyn) and I swear all of Eleusis showed up. First time in the 12+ years I have been playing that I have seen more than 1 other person present in a promotion