Theme Songs

Hey Everyone,

So I had a fun idea. Often with various Achaea friends, I discuss what would be some character's theme song. So what I am going to do is each week going to pick a song. You guys nominate characters for that song. Then, on Monday, I'll open up a poll where you can vote on the nominees as well as nominate people for the next song. If this proves popular, we can see how long it goes. 

Figure kick it off with a little Metallica so first song is Enter Sandman:

Have fun and am interested to see who gets picked! Also, feel free to message me suggestions for the next song.

Comments

• Feels like that should be someone like @Kasa.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Enter Szan-man
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    Enter Szan-man
    I'm 100% not falling asleep around @Szanthax ever!

• Fuck you, @Sobriquet

• Not going to click because, remembering Sobby of yore, I'm betting that's a Rick roll. In which case, lolz!

• Caelan said:
    Not going to click because, remembering Sobby of yore, I'm betting that's a Rick roll. In which case, lolz!
     =) 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Hey guys, just a little bump given had been some derailing. Only see two nominations so if you are interested feel free to nominate. If not, well, then won't bother you guys about it. ;)