looking for synthesis scripts

so i'm newly transcendent in synthesis and while i'm still glowing with that "newly transcendent" glow, there's a part of me that realizes the process of extracting primes could be sooo much simpler. that being said, here i am, asking for help.

if it wouldn't be too much trouble, maybe someone could make a basic extracting script that ran extraction of the three primes in every room when prompted by a trigger and perhaps even logged the extractions so that, when prompted by another trigger, [say, 'show extractions' or something similar], it would tell you whether or not you've extracted all the primes there and/or what primes can still be extracted, if any.

or maybe a script like this already exists [or something like it]. if so, i'd love the link.
(XXXX): Peak says, "You worry me."

Comments

• Carmain has one that works with svo. I tweaked it without much trouble to work with wundersys too.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Carmain has one that works with svo. I tweaked it without much trouble to work with wundersys too.
    Perhaps I'm not using it correctly, but all it seems to do is in-rift everything after you gather/extract/transmutate/etc it.
  • I ended up smashing the uninstall button because I couldn't get neither @Tharvis's script or @Mishgul's script to STOP IN-RIFTING THE DAMN POTASH WHILE I WAS TRYNA PUT IT IN A PARCEL.

Also, there was a 'you have no amercury stored in the rift' message that would spam occasionally and honestly it was all probably something easily fixed but I have no patience for the menial tasks of mortals.
  • Remind me ig and I'll give you my woefully underused one. Works well. 

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    oh, I forgot to take the inrifting out of the release?
    Meh, just go into the scripts, and put -- before the send("inr "..mineral)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• UPDATE: Still looking. Lately I've been using the Nexus client more than Mudlet, so a script for either client would be fine [Nexus is preferred, though, because it's my favorite <3]. It doesn't even have to be a script for Nexus, but just an alias that triggers a chain of commands or some shit. E.g. I set up an alias by the name of "ex" that automatically goes about extracting the three primes from every room when entered. It made me appreciate the balance queue system more.

Also -- is there an easier way to calculate what you need for how many of something? All the numbers make my head hurt and I like to know, as a for instance, how many iron and sulphur I need to make .. say, 2000 ferrum flakes.
  • Hey @Alcaro , so in the nexus client you can use     setalias *whatever you want without the asterixes* extract salt/extract mercury/extract sulphur   and that will create the alias for you to harvest the primes, I don't have a solution for the calculations though as this script was mostly done by @Swith with a error corrected by me

• Also if you need to activate queueing if you havent, input this command first:   config usequeueing on

• edited March 2016
    Not to resurrect this thread, but it might be simpler than posting a new topic. I'd be willing to pay someone to write a nice Synthesis script fully equipped with bells and whistles.

- able to extract everything after walking into a room and inr in case of random jumps.

- able to indicate how many of whatever metal to synthesise and it will complete the order.

- able to do the same for transmutating minerals.

All for Mudlet use.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2016
    I am going to be 'that guy' because I wonder if this would violate the rules of automation.

The burden falls on a player with a harvesting or extraction script to manually walk from room to room, which stops the automated process (this is rendered moot by using an autowalker, which violates the automation rules).

Synthesizing minerals, on the other hand, requires one to stand in a room and do the same thing over and over so that you can either use or sell the product. The only burden on the player would be to sit there and stare at the screen until they went mad from boredom. This is not to say that people don't just DOR the process, but I think that it would still violate the rule.

ETA: I know that I, for one, would not write or distribute a script that could directly lead to the shrubbing of any character. Anything I wrote would require tampering to become fully automated and I'm sure that I'm not alone in the sentiment.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Oh, I'm not looking to afk synthesise or anything. A script wouldn't be much different than what I already do, which is a small series of triggers that fire till I run out of ingredients. I never ever do anything afk. If I have to step away, I pause to avoid trouble. But I can see why you might not want to do it. Not a problem!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    Oh, I'm not looking to afk synthesise or anything. A script wouldn't be much different than what I already do, which is a small series of triggers that fire till I run out of ingredients. I never ever do anything afk. If I have to step away, I pause to avoid trouble. But I can see why you might not want to do it. Not a problem!
    Yeah I just have a series of aliases I use, for synthesising I just have an alias for whatever metal I wanna make and it fills up the balance queue and I spam that, for extracting I just have an alias that will send the commands to extract the three primes and then go to the next room
  • I've been using http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/2986/alchemical-products-synthesis-remedies-and-toxicology#latest for synthesis. It needed some minor tweaks (not sure which ones anymore though), but otherwise works pretty well.
  • and the only link...is not a working one...sad day :(