Bashing spots 90+

Working diligently on getting dragon, and it's going pretty smooth but really starting to run out of places to hunt.

I'm 92 right now, 2H Infernal. 4300~ health and no arties.

I still hunt Moghedu but that's really only because there are so many denizens there. 
Tir Murann is also super good, but I can't tank many of the named denizens there and it's always, ALWAYS hunted out..

Any ideas on good places to hunt around this level? What did you hunt from 92+ to dragon.

Comments

• 92+ I hunted out Azdun (graveyard and the upper parts of catacombs with no damn slugs), Dun Fortress, and some other stuff but.

If you're feeling lucky, could try to tank Zanzibaar and have fun there.
  • Frederich said:
    92+ I hunted out Azdun (graveyard and the upper parts of catacombs with no damn slugs), Dun Fortress, and some other stuff but.

If you're feeling lucky, could try to tank Zanzibaar and have fun there.
    Istarion, Annwyn, Moghedu, Azdun, all over Meropis, Tir, and Zanzi!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Dun fortress was my favorite.  So many orcs and ogres to bash and no afflictions.  There are a few rooms you may need to skip or hit and run a bit but for the most part you can just tank the damage if its 3 or less in a room.
  • Belladona's Keep tends to get ignored, so a lot of the time at least the first run of the day will be worth a decent amount of experience. Only issue is getting out of the very top level if Belladona herself is alive, but you can probably just blackwind past her.
  • Morindar. Best bashing ever. Loop that shit for days and days
  • Blackrock. Amazing experience :hushed:
  • Kalila said:
    Blackrock. Amazing experience :hushed:
    Amazing negative experience. You have a death wish
  • Antonius said:
    Belladona's Keep tends to get ignored, so a lot of the time at least the first run of the day will be worth a decent amount of experience. Only issue is getting out of the very top level if Belladona herself is alive, but you can probably just blackwind past her.
    You can just separator walk it without any worries. "n|out" will get you  past her regardless of class, no risk involved.
  • Nazihk said:
    Antonius said:
    Belladona's Keep tends to get ignored, so a lot of the time at least the first run of the day will be worth a decent amount of experience. Only issue is getting out of the very top level if Belladona herself is alive, but you can probably just blackwind past her.
    You can just separator walk it without any worries. "n|out" will get you  past her regardless of class, no risk involved.
    Of course you can. I tend to forget that's possible.
  • What's your constitution @Taryius?
  • edited April 2017
    Level 94(almost 95) Currently, 15 Con and 4906 Health before runes.. Currently hunting Aalen, Dun Fortress, Moghedu, Mirror Caves sometimes. I have a pebble so access to Meropis is peanuts.

I've slowed down in hunting a lot, but I really should just make the push for dragon..
  • +1 for Zanzibaar, I practically lived there (with the occasional jaunt to Prin) through most of my 90's. Great experience and gold. 

• Meropis: Ulsyndar, Mirror Caves, outer Sirroco, Judgement Mountain (avoid some rooms), Battlesite of Mourning Pass

Mainland: Arcadia (royal guards especially, but will be enemied to Vastar if caught)
     <3 
  • Your current routine is fine, really. Though I'd make Mirror caves the main one on your route and just hunt the other places if you have spare time between caves repops.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Mathilda said:
    Meropis: Ulsyndar, Mirror Caves, outer Sirroco, Judgement Mountain (avoid some rooms), Battlesite of Mourning Pass

Mainland: Arcadia (royal guards especially, but will be enemied to Vastar if caught)
    I've never even heard of most of those places (Sirroco being the exception). Apart from Arcadia, but I don't hunt there on Sobby due to my stellar RP. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited April 2017
    I'll be honest with you, fam. I killed the same shit in the 90's that I did before the 90's. The difference was that I killed it faster because higher crit%. I got Dragon pretty young, considering how little I played until Bann was like in his early to mid 20's or so. Also, profithyst really helps, and if you can get to Zanzi or Suliel then pop some profi and watch your eyes O.O at island bonus xp multiplier. Zanzi is generally occupied though, so you'll have to catch it when people aren't busy bashing it out.

ETA: Elite also really helps if you got that shit at max stacks. 25% bonus xp on everything isn't anything to shake a stick at.

• nothing beats morindar. Nothing
  • @Bann's right, you bash mostly the same stuff from 80+ to Dragon. It's just a matter of doing it faster (crits, +exp boosts).

From what I've been told, Meropis also gets the island experience bonus, plus it's easier to get to than the actual outr islands. 

Granted, I mostly play off-peak (SE Asia), so a lot of good bashing areas are frequently available to me.
     <3 
  • Meropis doesn't get the XP bonus precisely because it's not an outer island.

• ^ Only the islands you have to sail to get bonus XP (no, ferries do not count).
  • Aww. Maybe I got good textp from it because I hunted it offpeak (and had the more-exp-the-longer-it's-been-alive bonus).
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    Aww. Maybe I got good textp from it because I hunted it offpeak (and had the more-exp-the-longer-it's-been-alive bonus).
    Yuppers. Around level 96 I followed Aeriel around the quisalis den and got something like 22% without even going down to the husks. That bonus is sexy AF.

Pro-tip: The animals near Creville are piss simple and are worth 2% on occasion cos they never get hunted.

• Bonus Experience is nice, got a huge chunk the other night from all the little baby animal hydroforms in squall cleft! Likely because no one ever hunts those things
  • From someone who somehow got Dragon at 23.

Exploration experience is key. The smaller areas are way better, than the more popular ones.

Profithysts is for rich people.

Also: Blackrock. Amazing.
  • Genjii's waaay better. Also Jaru
  • Come near Jaru, I will murder you and your whole family.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Shastaan/Ka'doloki for me!
     <3