Impatience is a Virtue (No-Brainer Lesson Pack)

Is anyone here trusting enough to help an impatient guy out? Getting paid next week (Tuesday), but I was going to start really bashing today so I can start doing PK because killing denizens doesn't get me the "OH YOU FUCKING CUNT I'LL WRECK YOU, NOOB" that I so entirely love (no joke, I get off on making others pissed over games. It's bad, I know, but I like being the bad guy everyone likes to try and beat up. All in fun and love though (if you're reading this and in the future I make you pissed, I will 100% cease whatever I'm doing that's pushing you to the ends. I like competitive anger, motivation through the want to beat others just because they beat you last time, not "dude I'm going to quit this game" anger)).

Wanted to see if any would be cool with buying me the 2 no brainer lesson packs and I'd throw them the $20 through PayPal/$20 worth of creds or something.

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Definitely not the $20 by Paypal, as paying someone real money for something in Achaea is a violation of TOS.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Except, he's paying someone $20 to buy him $20 worth of stuff on the site. Pretty sure that's at -least- grey area territory. Pretty much a loan, nothing more.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Oh. Thanks! 

Gotcha. The $20 worth of credits thing, then? Do people usually do this? 
  • You can buy credits via paypal, IIRC. If you can send $20 via PayPal, why not just buy them from the website via PayPal?
  • Nazihk said:
    You can buy credits via paypal, IIRC. If you can send $20 via PayPal, why not just buy them from the website via PayPal?
    Because I'm broke right now.

After I get paid, yea, I can totally buy it for myself, them and the No-Brainer Credit Pack. 

I'm just impatient and wanted to see if someone can buy it for me now and I'd send the money later, after I get paid.

Or, in whichever way doesn't violate the ToS. All that legal jargon just confuses me.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ahmet said:
    Except, he's paying someone $20 to buy him $20 worth of stuff on the site. Pretty sure that's at -least- grey area territory. Pretty much a loan, nothing more.
    Revenue is what the TOS forbids, and the $20 is still revenue, even if there is an associated $20 cost.
  • That shouldn't be anything they care about, that'd be the same as someone PayPal'ing him the money to do it himself. IRE still gets the money.