Your First Artefact.

124»

Comments

• Definitely a Fireband, back when the name "Unrelenting Flames" was cool.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Same as @Xae, except the name "Lifeless Sun" remains cool.
  • Wings. I think. Wings and my permits were the first things I bought after lessons. 
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Gloves of Harvesting. I might even have bought credits IRL to get them. I was a bit impatient.
  • A fire pendant - Unless globes/vials from globes count if so those
  • Set of pipes. As for 'real' artefacts, the first ones I bought were a Ranger's Bow and Gem for the serpent alt I never use anymore. Saving for Wings or a Wand of Portals
  • edited December 2012
    my first artefact was the Gloves of Harvesting. Only because moss was selling for 50-60/piece and ginseng for 45-50/piece back then and credits were at 4500-5000ish at most. Money came really fast after that, and I was able to buy a lv1 knuckle in a couple of months of harvesting.  >:)
  • Beya said:

Staff of illusion. Best purchase I've ever made in a game. Really helped roleplay and to make the sideshow games I coded more realistic. Quickly on the heels of this, a shadowcloak, which, in combination with the staff, allowed me to make my own room entry messages.

@Beya liked for commitment to Jester RP! That's 1300 credits on something a Serpent can do for free. IMO, those are, for that reason, two of the most overpriced artefacts in the game.

Those two things have helped make your RP seriously epic, however. I'd kill for a Shadowcloak for RP purposes, but 800 credits!? *makes puppy eyes at Ironbeard*
  • EldEld
    edited December 2012
    Favonius said:
    Staff of illusion. Best purchase I've ever made in a game. Really helped roleplay and to make the sideshow games I coded more realistic. Quickly on the heels of this, a shadowcloak, which, in combination with the staff, allowed me to make my own room entry messages.
    @Beya liked for commitment to Jester RP! That's 1300 credits on something a Serpent can do for free. IMO, those are, for that reason, two of the most overpriced artefacts in the game. Those two things have helped make your RP seriously epic, however. I'd kill for a Shadowcloak for RP purposes, but 800 credits!? *makes puppy eyes at Ironbeard*
    Pretty sure lots of people will jump to pay more than that for Anklets of Evade when Operation: Sell All the Cool Serpent Abilities comes to fruition.
  • I will kill them. I will kill them all.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Would murder someone for Anklet of Evade. Tecton's bank account is going to be FAT if I ever hit the lottery.

• I know there's still hope for Achaea as long as people are still aware that evade is a serpent ability and other classes having it are thieves. But I can just see the day coming when blademasters begin to complain that they have to share their evade ability with serpents!
  • Well, it'll still be near trans in our third class skill, as opposed to Inept (or Capable? Low anyway) in your first.
  • Odyssean Mace on Spire.

Then again for Mizik. Mace is such a massive world of difference for Priest!
  • My first artifact was a dagger if reincarnation, then wyrmskin pack. A set of pipes soon followed. I have no regrets.

• Shield of Absorption is boss. Occasionally absorbing three-four attacks in a row while bashing? Yes please. :>

• XerXer Langley
    edited January 2013
    I haven't bought my first artefact yet, but as a gift, I received an amazingly sexy customised, L1 bow. I <3 it. It got me my third damage kill ever, I'm sure it'll grant me more in the near future :D

But I'm looking at a Ring of Flying or a SoA next as a personal purchase. Ring of Flying seriously looks so strong <.<
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • I once heard it even allows you to fly.
  • @Tanris will advise you.
  • First was a Prankster's Blackjack. I haven't bought anything useful with credits since.
  • Other than a set of pipes and then my Tophat, it was a Circlet of the Will. Sylvan bashing can be a pain sometimes.

• Mishgul said:
    one guess
    Yeah, when I save up enough credits I'm going to buy a flower pot, too.