Artefacts for Bashing/PvP

Hello everyone!

I know BM isn't the best bashing class out there (come on shin trance, work on denizens!) But I love the style of the class for RP reasons. So!

If I theoretically had 1530cr and no artefacts (and in this theory have already tri-trans class skills).... What artefacts should I get??

Comments

• L2 band, l1 sip, l1 belt imo

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Side note:
    Was thinking level 2 band, sip ring, wait till I have more credits... Then get health/mana bracelets.

Thoughts?
  • QUIT CLASS;AGREE;ASK CERTIMENE BECOME SHAMAN;AGREE
  • ... Shaman don't read well do they
  • You should start off by getting clotting in survival (this will give you focus too, which will save you a lot of money on cures) and transing avoidance (this gives a roughly 13% reduction in physical damage).

If you plan to bash for long periods of time I would suggest transing fitness and philosphy as well for the endurance and willpower regeneration. If you only plan to bash for an hour or less I wouldn't worry about that.

After that I'd get level 1 band, +1 con, level 1 bracelets, and level 1 sip ring in that order (if you plan to pk, I'd do the sip ring first or second instead - pk attacks generally scale fairly well with how much health you have, mob attacks don't).

• Definitely Transcend avoidance first if you haven't. The bonus damage reduction is absolutely insane, and will confer an enormous benefit to both hunting and PvP.

Survival is also super useful, getting up to Clotting is almost required for combat and will also streamline your hunting (Transing survival is even better, but you can get by just fine with the lower stuff)

If you plan on grinding for massive amounts of time, like @cooper said I'd put some lessons into philosophy and endurance. You likely don't even need to transcend them and you'll also get bonus resistances to psychic and asphyxiation damage as well, respectively.

Crit Pendants will give you the best speed increase for hunting but you'll get no benefit to PvP with them, and they only start to get really valuable once you start racking up crit chance.

Blademaster bands are pretty sick, they'll help with your hunting speed and also a lot with PvP.  I'd definitely get a L1 at least

Other than that you'll want defensive arties, Bracelets, sip rings, etc which will be good for both.
  • Do Blademaster's not get Clotting in Shindo or w/e ?  I figured it was mostly the same as Kaido up to a certain point.
  • Alleviate is a thing, but clotting might be better.

Thanks for the comments guys! They are all duly noted! I am planning on getting avoidance transd soon!

Is there a reason to go with defensive artefacts over a level 2 band?
  • Alleviate and clotting are fundamentally different. Clotting is an ability you can use any time you like as long as you don't have haemophilia and reduces bleeding for a small mana cost. Alleviate is an ability that both requires balance and equilibrium and consumes your balance to cure afflictions (does not cure bleeding), it isn't practical to use in the middle of hunting and wouldn't serve the same purpose. Clotting is pretty important to have if you want to hunt at a high level or you're going to be taking an extra load of damage every ~6 seconds that constantly increases while in combat. Clotting and trans avoidance would both be pretty vital to increasing your efficiency at hunting.
  • Shindo doesn't have clotting.. Breathing, though and blocking.. and Dash.. and leap.. Quite a few good skills that make some of the general skills useless *cough* riding *cough*