Sakura con!

edited February 2017 in The Wander Inn
I know the chances of a meet are slim but just in case...

I'll be heading to Sakura con April 14-16 in downtown Seattle which is Easter weekend. (I'll get there early on the 13th) Even if you are not attending there are free areas to meet up in.
Who's interested? 

Comments

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Sakura Con takes place like four blocks from my apartment. I'd love to meet up with folks, maybe I'll even bring the pug.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • @Aodfionn That would be cool! Lilian and Senoske won't be around for it but I will be.

• I can't go this year, else I'd love to join up. :'(
  • Jayden said:
    I can't go this year, else I'd love to join up. :'(
    Where bouts are you?

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Is it a pretty big and nice con? I've been debating on going to an Anime Con somewhere this year.

• Amanu said:
    Is it a pretty big and nice con? I've been debating on going to an Anime Con somewhere this year.
    Yeah 15k roughly in attendees? It's the oldest and biggest in the Pacific Northwest. Besides, Seattle makes it worth it

• American conversion rates made it too expensive for me this year, but perhaps if something changes in the next month or so!
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    I went two years ago and it was fantastic. Let me see how my Colorado move works out and I'll try to attend!
    DO IT 

this time, I'm taking the bus to meet you tho
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Aodfionn said:
    DO IT 

this time, I'm taking the bus to meet you tho
    Watch, next time, your bus will break down. Haha
  • Party! A pug party and Cosplay and coffee. Sounds fun

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Siena said:
    Party! A pug party and Cosplay and coffee. Sounds fun
    Only if there's corgis also. 

• Amanu said:
    Siena said:
    Party! A pug party and Cosplay and coffee. Sounds fun
    Only if there's corgis also. 
    My friend brought her corgi once. Doesn't go to that con anymore sadly.

• @Aodfionn so when were you thinking of meeting up?

Any of those days works for me, I think. Preferably not the Friday, but the Sat/Sun for sure.
  • Aodfionn said:
    Any of those days works for me, I think. Preferably not the Friday, but the Sat/Sun for sure.
    Okay. I'll let you know closer to

• @Aodfionn  Soooo it looks like Friday and Saturday will be pretty busy for me. How about Sunday? (Preferably late morning/early afternoon)

• I'm in if there's room!
  • Althena said:
    I'm in if there's room!
    sure! I'll be in the con but I was thinking maybe meeting for coffee or food maybe pikes?

• edited March 2017
    Actually let's make it about 10 am in front of pikes Saturday? I don't have anything cosplay related I need to do till about 5. We can wander the market and get food and the pug can come? Most sit down restaurants near con will be packed with attendees.

• So earrrly. I am the worst morning person. Gonna take me about an hour and a half to get to the city. Will most likely bring my sister. This also means I need to sell some bitcoins tomorrow for weekend funds. How much are at the door admissions?
  • @althena 75 at the door sadly but it gets you into everything. You could also come on Friday or Thursday but I have a lot of shoots on Friday that I am either in charge of photoshoots or going to them

@Siena @Althena Yo! I got stuck babysitting this morning, but if y'all are down, I'm free tomorrow!
  • Aodfionn said:
    @Siena @Althena Yo! I got stuck babysitting this morning, but if y'all are down, I'm free tomorrow!
    Yeah sure

• edited April 2017
    Wanted to see if 10 am tomorrow would work then. Maybe we could meet at the Sheraton Lobby and go from there? @Althena @Aodfionn