Still locked out of my forums account

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anybody had a solution for my forums troubles since the website overhaul. Aesgar's account was never tied to an email, I just logged into Aesgar at achaea.com then went to the forums and hit "Sign in with Achaea". Now, if I try to do this my old character's forums account takes precedence.

I tried to login with just Aesgar and my password but no luck. Kinda weird!

Anyway, for now I am stuck on Baesgar but let me know if you guys have any solutions. Much appreciated!

Comments

• Also if there is a way to delete old profiles, that would be awesome too.
  • Same. I'm stuck on mobile for now.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    We're still trying to work on getting this resolved, it's proving a tough nut to crack! We do apologise for the inconvenience, and we'll have an update for you ASAP.
  • Since we're talking profiles, anyone know how to change the email address that my accounts are tied too? I've tried re-registering ingame, but when I re-connected to the forums my password reset thing (which was apparently a must-do) sent a confirmation mail to a very old address I never really use...
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited April 2017
    Tecton said:
    I -think- we've got this resolved, if you're still having issues with this (when the forums tell you to link your character with an account) please drop me an email with the character you're trying to log in as.

Looks good to me! Seems they had to call in the big guns, @Tecton :open_mouth:

Relieved to know it wasn't just me being a doofus. Also, on a similar note, I'm having trouble connecting to Starmourn. Is this something you can fix? :)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Aesgar said:
    Also, on a similar note, I'm having trouble connecting to Starmourn. Is this something you can fix? :)

Aesgar said:
    Also, on a similar note, I'm having trouble connecting to Starmourn. Is this something you can fix? :)

Aesgar said:

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • can't log into the website on my phone at all, password incorrect but can't be possible since I can log in here, mudrammer or mudlet :P
  • It's fixed for me.
  • Jonathin said:
    Aesgar said:

Aesgar said:

Aesgar said:

Y'all crazy, I'm logging in without any problems

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    :s:s:'(:s:'(:s
    You stink like poo.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.