Relocation - An Outage Notice

Next Wednesday (April 19th) we're going to be moving our forums hosting provider.

This is going to result in a significant outage period as we move everything to the new provider.

On Wednesday morning we'll be shutting off everyone's ability to make posts on these forums, this is to minimise the risk of any data loss during the transition.

April 19th, people! Mark the calendars and dig out the survival kits! We'll do our best to make this as smooth and as quick as possible.

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Wednesday, 19 April: The Day Without Rants.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    It'll be a sad day

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Nicola said:
    Next Wednesday (April 19th) we're going to be moving our forums hosting provider.

This is going to result in a significant outage period as we move everything to the new provider.

On Wednesday morning we'll be shutting off everyone's ability to make posts on these forums, this is to minimise the risk of any data loss during the transition.

April 19th, people! Mark the calendars and dig out the survival kits! We'll do our best to make this as smooth and as quick as possible.
    It's exact day that when I renew my elite membership. :p

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • What else am I going to do in my downtime? :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    All that salt... how will they survive?  I see the Achaean divorce rate skyrocketing if it lasts more than a day.

yes, sir.
  • Can we have double XP to make up for it?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Triple XP!

• Free Lightspires
  • What the fuck are me'n @Aegoth supposed to eat if there's no fresh salt on the forums for a whole day. :|

• Brb going to the grocery store.

• Oo guys guys we a Discord server for Achaean Gamers! Come have a look here: https://discord.gg/zQZPJBZ ..!!
    Ohh, it's right next door to Mudlet's Discord, which is here: https://discord.gg/kuYvMQ9 .. have a look there as well!
  • Recommend the above. If nothing else's but for adabot I decide and 8 ball

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Forums will be barren, due to all the sudden deaths experienced when people could not post rants for over 12 hours.
  • Was one of the worst experiences of my life.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Of course, all of my machines are actually running well on the day that the move takes place so that I was so bored.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
This discussion has been closed.