In Memoriam

124»

Comments

• Oh wow.. I loved Anedhel.. Damnit :(
  • Oh wow, lots of well-knowners retiring lately, it's like Starmourn is out or something.
  • RIP Anedhel. Good luck on your future ventures.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Rafiel. My interactions with you were so brief compared to the time that others got to spend with you on a regular basis. I feel absolutely blessed that I had gotten the opportunity to meet you though.

The message you left me brought tears to my eyes. I really hope that where ever you go from here, you find that place where you feel that you belong, that you're able to be yourself, and that you'll be happy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Rafiel. My interactions with you were so brief compared to the time that others got to spend with you on a regular basis. I feel absolutely blessed that I had gotten the opportunity to meet you though.

The message you left me brought tears to my eyes. I really hope that where ever you go from here, you find that place where you feel that you belong, that you're able to be yourself, and that you'll be happy.
    That. I'll miss him terribly. Was a great son.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    he was like 30 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    he was like 30 
    Some people are just that good!

• Wtf Xaden.

I THOUGHT I WAS ACCEPTED.
  • I'll be your bro if you become Sir Xaden, Knight of Mhaldor!

• Frederich said:
    Wtf Xaden.

I THOUGHT I WAS ACCEPTED.
    Well.. I mean... you were accepted as a probationary basis. Basically, once something better comes along, ya know.  It's not you, it's him.  He just wants you to be happy.

• If you haven't seen Xaden's weenie you aren't accepted.
  • DURIAN I HAVE THO. :'(
  • I vehemently deny that claim.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden put the MATE in citymate.
  • JaydenJayden WA, USA
    edited May 2017
    Another for @Rafiel. :'(

I got your last message when I was half-asleep, and I couldn't help but tear up a bit. Our interactions tended to be brief, with short discussions sprinkled about in our chance meetings, or when you needed runes or something, and it always left me with a smile on my face. You definitely helped in pulling Jayden to where she needed to be, and for that you have her and my gratitude.
  • SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

• Seems like retirement has slowed down. Has anybody noteworthy retired lately? 
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    In Targossas I know Ruca and Frederich not sure of any others but I don't track these things
  • Achilles said:
    In Targossas I know Ruca and Frederich not sure of any others but I don't track these things
    Oooh didn't know Ruca had retired. I noticed Fred.