Class/race ratio chart

Can we please have one of those class/race ratio charts? I admit I have no real reason for needing one, but I'm curious to see how much stat packs have actually changed up the choices.

Comments

• Thanks a ton, Tecton!

• edited December 2012
    Stupid apostates and shamans ruining my fun.
  • Serpents don't seem so special anymore.
  • Poor satyrs.
  • Humans all the way!

(yes I know my char isn't human but he will be later)
  • Kadras said:

Humans all the way!

I highly disagree, why, in world full of fantasy and magic, would you want to be something you already are?

• Really, 9 horkval knights? Wouldn't the no armour thing be a major handicap?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    0 grook jesters? Water regen + priestess tarot OP.

• I'm a bit surprised that Rajamalans are still the most common after the changes.

Figures that they can be the most popular race and still have no racial identity besides being cats : /

• It kinda amuses me that we apparently have 100 priests exactly.
  • Humans all the way!

I highly disagree, why, in world full of fantasy and magic, would you want to be something you already are?

I agree but playing humans differently from our own self is kind of fun.
  • Katzchen said:
    I'd like to see more rajamala that actually act like tiger people, and not cat people.
    Like this?

MEOW

• Iocun said:  
    The allure of fantasy settings is not to experience something entirely different from what we already know, what we already are. If we wanted that, we wouldn't be playing Achaea, but perhaps some game that consisted of orange polygons in an eight-dimensional space, wobbling in indistinct patterns and playing white noise from our speakers whenever we press F9.

I want this now. :<
  • edited January 2013
    Katzchen said:
    I'd like to see more rajamala that actually act like tiger people, and not cat people.
    I'd like to see more rajamala that actually act like an alien race from a different planet that happen to bear strong semblance to certain species of Achaean great cats

but I'll settle for tiger people

• edited January 2013
    Nim said:

Iocun said:  
    The allure of fantasy settings is not to experience something entirely different from what we already know, what we already are. If we wanted that, we wouldn't be playing Achaea, but perhaps some game that consisted of orange polygons in an eight-dimensional space, wobbling in indistinct patterns and playing white noise from our speakers whenever we press F9.

I want this now. :<
    Shouldn't be too hard to program! Only difficulty is how to represent an eight-dimensional space on a computer screen. I guess I'll just make it a text game and write "this has eight dimensions, by the way".

Man, now I really want to do this.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited January 2013
    Nakari said:
    I'm a bit surprised that Rajamalans are still the most common after the changes.

Figures that they can be the most popular race and still have no racial identity besides being cats : /
    I bet a ton of rajamalans are the dormant people who came back to check out the bal'met event.  I'd like to see this chart from 2011 pre-traits, I bet the Raja population was double with the level 2 balance perk.

Also shocked there are only 5 Paladin dragons.  The same number as bards?  
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Question: Does the total number represent dragons already counted as lesserform races, or is this a snapshot count of all active, counted in whatever form they happened to be in at the time?
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited January 2013
    I'd say it counted all dragons regardless of form. There isn't even quite that many ranked dragons in achaea right now. Maybe it counts them as dragon regardless of their lesserform? Otherwise it would throw out the class total if it counted them twice.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Was just about to lol at being 1 of 2 grook monks, then realized I'm counted as dragon instead and I'm not special at all

Tecton, always trolling me :(
    For a true number of players within a class the dragon number would need to be minused from the bottom totals, as that's effectively a duplicate. Just out of idle interest!
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Not a duplicate, just their race at the time the report was run!
    Aha, thank you @Tecton!
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Good God, there are more Dragons than any other race save for Rajamalans? No rush coming back, Sycaerunax, take your time.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Was hoping we'd get rid of all those furry lunatics when L2 balance was removed.
  • Hmm odd that there are more Tsol'aa magi than Grook.
  • Aliath said:
    Hmm odd that there are more Tsol'aa magi than Grook.
    Really? Frog-men vs Elves? (I think thats how most people think of them).