wake up gods

what if i want to wake up a god so i can continue in my order, if i will do what people did to lord twilight for another lord then i could wake up any other god right? it's very saddening to know that almost every god is inactive.  

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    From an OOC perspective, God roles are filled as there are willing volunteers who go through the ropes of celanihood and demigodhood. It's quite a lengthy training process, and moreover it requires a player to give up their character. Because of that and other factors, it can take a long while to fill a dormant God's role.

From an IC perspective, I guess anything is possible, but I wouldn't put any kind of bets down you'll ever get to be directly (indirectly you have a better chance of happening) apart of waking a God. The few who do are generally either very lucky or very important figures in that God's Order.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Best we can do is just show support and activity towards and for that god. Dont think they dont notice upstairs, they do. A demi would be more interested to take up a role they see as exciting with blooming acitivity. Naturally some roles are much more harder to fill, such as gods with a specific alignment in the greater war that encompasses sapience (such as Babel), which makes it intimidating.

Remember that you dont -need- the god there in order to follow what they are about. Make it part of your character and try to find others of the same mindset. It is the best you can do and it can draw the attention of interested admin.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Asmodron said:
    Remember that you dont -need- the god there in order to follow what they are about. Make it part of your character and try to find others of the same mindset. It is the best you can do and it can draw the attention of interested admin.
    What Asmodron cries himself to sleep repeating in the foetal position at the base of Khalas' statue every night.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Asmodron said:
    A demi would be more interested to take up a role they see as exciting with blooming acitivity.
    I dunno if taking the role of an immovable statue would be very exciting to anyone.
  • We appreciate Silas continuing to save the city money by his employment as his own statue. Unlike Siduri who we had to pay for a statue then hid it in a spot noone would find.
  • Snarkiness aside -.-

The khalas concept is very different. This isnt an inactive god being taken up, but basically the addition if another god..which is doubtful to happen. It is basically akin to the entire Babel concept.

Inactive gods are much more possible
  • Arnail said:
    what if i want to wake up a god
    You do this.