Most popular (preset) emotes?

I wonder if there's a list of most popular emotes or can that information be gathered someway? I know personally I use "smile" and "ponder" a lot. Which ones do you use most often? 

Comments

• For Aralaya it's either giggle or peer, either way you don't want her to do either

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    HELP EMOTELIST has a list of every emote, but it's not sorted by popularity. 

I see a lot of smile, laugh, ponder, heh, lol, bow, curtsey, incline. But I'm Mhaldorian, so the scope of emotes I'll see a lot in a day is going to vary from say... a Cyrenian, who might also see a lot of giggle, cuddle, bounce, wag, hug, huzzah (do Cyrenians still huzzah?), etc.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    incline, respect, meow, pounce, nuzzle, and lean seem to be the most common in Cyrene.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Wavehand's where it's at. It's the rudest thing to do someone else, it's so great. (Specially if they're not Tsol'aa, or at least Human)
  • I'm a big fan of bellypoke. It's all you need.
  • I try to use wavehand at every available opportunity.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    xheh and xsnort (xoran racial emotes), plus my own custom bowing emote (monkbow when now weapons wielded, curt bow with a flourish of the rapier when wielded)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Leghump
    Orgasm
    AdjustSelf
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited April 2017
    I've been using the Atavian racial ones a lot as of late. Other than that, probably ponder, (c)incline, bow, and curious for me.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I use the dragon-specific ones (dragoncall, flexwings, snorting, claws) quite a lot.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited April 2017
    My most commonly used emotes for general chat/hanging around the city/etc are:
    Illegal: chinlift, petnice
    Polite: roombow, politebow, respect, nodl, nodcareful, 
    Neutral: sevn, tugarm, halfsmile, sadshake, wry
    Rude: pathead, pnose, dsmile,

Neutral stares: pstare, takeaim
    Mean stares: scorn, scowl, disgust, evil,

Stop what you're doing and humblekneel whenever Big S ever shows up.

I don't use preset emotes in in-depth RP unless I've really decided to be lazy, a piece of shit, or both for the day.

My list of emotes I use in combat: URGE URGE URGE URGE BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON BECKON POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE POINT NE sadshake embrace death
  • Mainly I use incline, chin, frown, and simplenod. Occasionally sparkle, pretty rarely laugh. I keep meaning to put together some aliased custom emotes as well as a cheatsheet so I can remember how custom emotes work when I want to use them, but I'm really bad at getting around to doing stuff like that.
  • incline, smirk, grunt, smilesoft, nod
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Amok  

• Hop. It started as a typo (bop), but quickly became a habit since the image of a dragon hopping around and wrecking the streets was too funny.
     <3