Glooooooobes

Comments

• I'm happy with the overall value of the 50 globes I bought, but I wish I got more than 5 caches out of it :(

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    What minipets are coming out of the globes? Same as Wheel?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I didn't get a single minipet out of my globes, actually.

• There is one massive piece missing from these globes.... the chance to get globe talisman pieces from the globes!!
  • Okay I have got chance to open more and more globes, to correct myself, the globes are good what they are, the caches are promosing as well. I am able to get good progress from opening globes and caches, almost completing the death set. It's enjoyable and exciting. Brilliant promo!
  • The two halves of the globe split open to reveal Ogre's Gauntlets!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4275 gold sovereigns, a 
    group of 31 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!
    The gold is whisked directly into your bank account in Cyrene, giving you a new balance of 1299135 
    gold.

Hopeful!
  • Aww was hoping it was something different this time around.
  • Asmodron said:
    Aww was hoping it was something different this time around.
    Not sure if there's a mid-month refresh... but it's interesting to wait for it!
  • edited April 2017
    Caved and bought 50 for the DEATH talisman set stuff.

Unusual Hourglass
    Artifact Discount Voucher: 8
    Artifact upgrade credits: 90
    Credits: 366
    Runic Vial: 2
    Talisman Cache: 16

brocade for a sycophantic shoulder cape .
    tassels for death's call .
    torso of a cowled dummy .
    legs of a cowled dummy .
    coil for death's call .
    mouthpiece for death's call .
    bottom of a gravestone .
    binding for a loop of mortal coil .
    stem of a vulture's talon .
    stem of a vulture's talon .
    inscription for a gravestone .
    mouthpiece for death's call .
    arms of a cowled dummy .
    string for a candle of cessation .
    head of a cowled dummy .
    legs of a cowled dummy .
    head of a cowled dummy .
    bottom of a loop of mortal coil .
    head of a cowled dummy .
    legs of a cowled dummy .
    bottom of a gravestone .
    flame of a soulfire crucible .
    strand of mortal coil .
    flame for a candle of cessation .
    legs of a cowled dummy .
    torso of a cowled dummy .
    top of a loop of mortal coil .
    legs of a cowled dummy .
    velvet for a sycophantic shoulder cape .
    base for a candle of cessation .
    tip of a vulture's talon .
    arms of a cowled dummy .
    enchantment for a sycophantic shoulder cape .
    velvet for a sycophantic shoulder cape .
    arms of a cowled dummy .
    arms of a cowled dummy .
    bottom of a loop of mortal coil .

Wooden Box of parts: 4
    Wooden Crate: 3
    Mayan Crown: 3
    Book of humgii tickets: 3
    Misc:  Free trait reset, featureless ice figurine

Gold - 113,445
    Herbs - ginseng (154), goldenseal (317), bloodroot (323), lobelia (211), sileris (104)
    Comms - Spools of cloth (90), Wood (120), steel bars (160), rope (80), coal (50)
    Vial - Oaken x50

•  That's some good loot.
  • One piece shy of a deathcape, worth.

• 16 caches? Wtf. I got 5 out of my 50. I kind of hate you a little. 

• Cooper said:
    16 caches? Wtf. I got 5 out of my 50. I kind of hate you a little. 
    Well, I managed to complete about 4 Death sets from that one group (trading the extras) and only need like 1 piece each for 2 or 3 more. So you can hate me alot.

• What's the best way to go about caches: opening or selling for credits? If I open them, should I open for death or cities? I already have my deathcape. I wouldn't mind a gravestone, but I'd rather have credits.
  • Death stuff, namely Cape, Horn, gravestone sell for a pretty penny.

Cities stuff seems to be 80% biscuits, 15% tumbleweed, 5% other.

Can sell caches for 40-55cr, depending.
  • Ankhareoutef s tyaid:
    What's the best way to go about caches: opening or selling for credits? If I open them, should I open for death or cities? I already have my deathcape. I wouldn't mind a gravestone, but I'd rather have credits.
    If you want talismans, open them and try your luck. If you only want credits, sell the globes. You can't buy and sell globes, the globes are stuck with you. You have to buy from the website straight to the person that's buying. 

For the record, you can buy globes to my account I will pay you 30 credit per globe. So it's like $230 gets you 700 credits. But if you buy globes to my account I will pay you 1500 credits. It is lots of bonus. Let know msg or ig if you are interested. 
  • Way to spin it into your own personal advertisement, @Dochitha :p
  • Asmodron said:
    Way to spin it into your own personal advertisement, @Dochitha :p
    That deal is seriously godsend O_O So tempting.
  • Dochitha said:
    Ankhareoutef s tyaid:
    What's the best way to go about caches: opening or selling for credits? If I open them, should I open for death or cities? I already have my deathcape. I wouldn't mind a gravestone, but I'd rather have credits.
    If you want talismans, open them and try your luck. If you only want credits, sell the globes. You can't buy and sell globes, the globes are stuck with you. You have to buy from the website straight to the person that's buying. 

For the record, you can buy globes to my account I will pay you 30 credit per globe. So it's like $230 gets you 700 credits. But if you buy globes to my account I will pay you 1500 credits. It is lots of bonus. Let know msg or ig if you are interested. 
    RIP me, why are they non-transferable argh.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • That deal is extremely good, like 160-180% bonus.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Did a deal, 50 globes:

Pixie boots
    423cr
    180 upgrade cr
    13 cache
    3 crate
    3 voucher
    2 dragonskin quiver
    2 hourglass
    3 ice fig
    2 lucky vial
    117405 gold

• Next ten: 

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a glazed, runic vial.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2970 gold sovereigns, a group of 16 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 wood commodities, 
    and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 17 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2430 gold sovereigns, a group of 15 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and 
    an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    You have been awarded with a Mayan Crown!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1530 gold sovereigns, a group of 31 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, 
    and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an unusual hourglass!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2250 gold sovereigns, a group of 13 sileris berries, a group of 10 pieces of rope, 
    and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 30 artefact upgrade credits!
    (Please see ANNOUNCE #4363 for more information on using these upgrade credits.)
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 2790 gold sovereigns, a group of 26 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 wood commodities, 
    and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 630 gold sovereigns, a group of 35 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an 
    oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 26 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4275 gold sovereigns, a group of 17 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 steel bars, and an 
    oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden crate!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1935 gold sovereigns, a group of 23 sileris berries, a group of 10 spools of cloth, 
    and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 25 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4230 gold sovereigns, a group of 15 bloodroot leaves, a group of 10 pieces of rope, 
    and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 23 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3825 gold sovereigns, a group of 30 ginseng roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an 
    oaken vial!

The runic vials alone from the 60 have given me 57 sips of lucky.  Daaamn

• Caelan said:

The runic vials alone from the 60 have given me 57 sips of lucky.  Daaamn
    I have 600+ sips of lucky from various promotions over the last few years.
  • use that anniversary money broski
  • Aegoth said:
    use that anniversary money broski
    LOL.  Plastic.. figure after what I spent (knowingly and unknowingly)... what's $200? :D 

• bought 5

37cr
    27 sips of lucky.

I don't need any more god damn sips of lucky ffs.
  • Frederich said:
    bought 5

37cr
    27 sips of lucky.

I don't need any more god damn sips of lucky ffs.
    27 sips of unlucky, gg

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • When you receive a 'free reincarnation' but already have a gem of transmutation.....
  • I bought 5. Two caches, 50 credits, a mayan crown, and a box of parts, plus miscellaneous herbs and stuff.

Got 40cr per cache, and haven't sold the crown. Pretty happy, really.