What is the pettiest thing you've done in character?

12346»

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Cyrene did that just this month to show someone why their snapped reflex to CT was stupid.
  • edited April 2017
    The pettiest thing I think I've done so far? Stole someone's gold, on accident, while killing gnolls in the Manara Burrow and I was going to actually give it back to them, but they whispered me "that was my gold, asshole," as I was going to find them to return it. So I turned around and walked out, thirty or forty sovereigns richer. /eyeroll

It's still something I tend to cringe at.
  • When people complain like that, I usually follow them for a few more rooms.

Solidify the asshole rep.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    When people complain like that, I usually follow them for a few more rooms.

Solidify the asshole rep.
    Man up. Kill them for daring to insult you like that. Might as well go the full mile, if you're solidifying a rep.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    After we got our icon back up, we started a war and knocked Shallam's down. Mhaldor wanted to kill Eleusis', too so sure we went over there and we started attacking them.

Well, the treaty was broken by someone on Eleusis' side so when Rangor asked me to stop attacking his icon (and implied going away), I happily complied with his spoken request and ordered all Warlocks to stop using their alchemists. Mhaldor picked up the slack and I had a good laugh as we just stood there, not attacking but outnumbering Eleusis enough to prevent them from attacking us.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.