NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament

Ok, so we are out of the round of 32 and entering into the Sweet Sixteen where stuff starts to get real. Any other NCAA Basketball fanatics out there? I personally have:

Sweet Sixteen:

Wisconsin over Florida -------------------------------- Kansas over Purdue

Baylor over S. Carlona  -------------------------------- Oregon over Michigan

Gonzaga over W. Virginia ------------------------------ UNC over Butler

Xavier over Arizona  ---------------------------------- UCLA over Kentucky

Elite Eight:

Baylor over Wisconsin --------------------------------- Kansas over Oregon

Gonzaga over Xavier ---------------------------------- UNC over UCLA

Final Four:

Gonzaga over Baylor ---------------------------------- UNC over Kansas

National Championship:

Gonzaga over UNC

Comments

• I thought Gonzaga was a type of cheese.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Is there an NCAA app for the PS4 do you know? :O

Anyway, I was going for Maryland cause I happened to be friends with the coach's son, but then Xavier beat them so now I'm salty. :(
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Elsam said:
    Ok, so we are out of the round of 32 and entering into the Sweet Sixteen where stuff starts to get real. Any other NCAA Basketball fanatics out there? I personally have:

Gonzaga over W. Virginia
    Man, this has been a helluva game.

(Got Kansas over 'Nova for my Final, too bad I'm half wrong)

• I can't believe Oregon beat Michigan TBH.
  • Fake tournament is fake.
    They all scared of Syracuse and left them out.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Gonzaga's not going all the way. Every year people pick them, and every year they remind the fans that they're just a talented mid-major that might not make the tournament they played in a real conference. Yeah, they only have one loss, but those wins come against schools like Pepperdine and Loyola Marymount. They got outplayed by Northwestern in the last round, and barely squeaked by a meh-level WVU team that shit itself after that last 3. 

Watching Michigan get rekt by Oregon was one of the highlights of the tourney so far tho.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    Gonzaga's not going all the way. Every year people pick them, and every year they remind the fans that they're just a talented mid-major that might not make the tournament they played in a real conference. Yeah, they only have one loss, but those wins come against schools like Pepperdine and Loyola Marymount. They got outplayed by Northwestern in the last round, and barely squeaked by a meh-level WVU team that shit itself after that last 3. 

Watching Michigan get rekt by Oregon was one of the highlights of the tourney so far tho.
    Now I am an Oregon native, and life time Duck fan, but even I have to say "rekt" is the wrong word. Squeaked by on hopes and prayers is more like it. 
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    will be first to acknowledge how incredibly wrong I was about Gonzaga, hot damn
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • They are in the Championship. Yay home team!

• I'm just proud of our men's team for making it to final 4! (South Carolina) Honestly shocked me even. Now our women's team may finally squeak out a championship with UConn out! Decent weekend of basketball overall. Sent both our teams to final 4 and one to finals.
  • I'm going to be that guy and go out and say I honestly blame Oregons loss on the officiating. NC played great ball and very well could have still won, but Oregon potentially lost 12 points to bad calls.