Character Art

Thought I'd share an in-progress of a commission from Rhydian of her char! The style is much softer than my usual but I like how it's slowly turning out. If anyone has thoughts please, I'd love to know!

(Additionally, if interested in commissions, or just seeing more varying styles of my art, that can be found at the following link. My spring break is about to start, I could use help, and they're like $5: https://ijestforyou.tumblr.com/post/156714459302 )
Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi

Comments

• So pure.

I love it.  Might get a commission for a SUPER SPECIAL EVENT that is coming up in the future for Frederich but.

Sort of broke af r/n so I'll get back to you.
  • Frederich said:
    So pure.

I love it.  Might get a commission for a SUPER SPECIAL EVENT that is coming up in the future for Frederich but.

Sort of broke af r/n so I'll get back to you.
    @Frederich I mean I'll pretty much charge what you can afford. That said I know the feels so if you want I can do something for you in advance while I have time and then trade off when you can pay? Or pretty much whatever. I'm mostly enjoying myself, so
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

• I could get one of these. When is payment due though, as I don't have ant freelance work until end next week.
  • @Minifie Pretty much whenever you can pay. It's not a huge deal since it's mostly for stress relief and picking back up old hobbies so I don't go crazy with 3 jobs and 5 classes! And my spring break is this coming week so I'd probably be drafting during it and would be a little slower than usual anyway!

• Should we just PM you descs and stuff?
  • @Armali Sure! I'd suggest using the in game messages since I check those a lot more, as well as the price range you're looking for, etc. 
    Also remember if you want a comm I am doing traditional art so please be comfortable with giving shipping info! 

• JaydenJayden WA, USA
    I am obviously very okay with this.
  • Hi @Leliel . Will take you up on this for Xaden for sure!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited March 2017
    Sounds great, I'd love to do that! Would everyone that does put in an order be alright if I posted in progress/finalized here as well?

EDIT: I can't type at all first thing in the morning it seems, and outside of game I can be contacted at my business email for anyone looking to commission. I'll probably need to email in any case to send drafts if you do want a commission! (lolsvadalica@gmail.com)

• Well colour me impressed!
  • Colored Minifie under the cut (sorry, forgot spoilers existed)

• For those who have asked me for my commission info, I'm putting it up here. I'm only taking traditional for one more month then cutting that option off for the summer, then resuming once next academic semester starts as it's just troublesome for me to try and ship from where I'm staying during the summer. 

Prices are as follows...

Headshot-$5
    Torso-$7
    Full-body-$10-15 depending on style chosen and complexity

This refers to single character only, for multiple depending on what it is we can talk about it. I'm pretty flexible with the prices as my turnover rate is really strange so if it takes me extra long, like more than a couple weeks, I will charge less as well.

You can choose either digital or traditional 3 Preferred payment through PayPal, will be required before the final product is issued but after drafts and progress is approved.

TRADITIONAL-This means I ship the physical piece to you. This pricing includes color. Please add on $2 for shipping costs!

DIGITAL-This means you get the digital file. I prefer to keep this black and white as I don't have the equipment to color easily so if you choose this and would like color please talk to me and I can work out an additional small fee for it depending on complexity.

For style samples, etc. let me know and I will email them to you or I guess PM them here. I think I can do that ^^

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You know what, for something that wasn't commissioned directly by Aegoth, that is a pretty damn good picture. It even depicts the stump of his hand/claw. Color me impressed.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Nonsense. I am the most menacing and not-adorably-clumsy-at-all dragon in the world
  • Sorry to all those who are on my commission list for the ongoing delay.
    I am back in town from the funeral I left for now, and will resume progress between exams. I am really unhappy with the rate of progress on a couple of your orders (I am so, so sorry) and am doing my best to finish them up ASAP, life just keeps beating me over the head.

• Farmgoth harvesting this season's bounty