Mhun Accents?

Need help, I'm not sure how it is supposed to be:

Mhunnish accent or Mhun accent?

Moghedan accent or ????? accent?

I'm trying to add to my own. Currently, I have "a smooth, lilting accent"

So I'm not sure if it's "a smooth, lilting Mhunnish accent" / "a smooth, lilting Mhun accent" / or alternatively, "a smooth, lilting Moghedan accent" / "a smooth, lilting somethingelse accent".

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    A Moghedan accent would be appropriate.

Answers

• Thanks guys, I never really noticed the lack of plurals. Anedhel said:
    Seems to be a running trend with that race, since the adjective for 'from Moghedu' is just Moghedu. As in, Moghedu guard, Moghedu Mhun, etc. 

Maybe they just don't like plural words very much :( 
    o: Maybe they just so much about community and being one that they don't use plurals.
  • Well, the plural of Human is Humans. Troll is Trolls. Atavian is Atavians. 

Tsol'aa and Mhun are the same singular and plural! But yes, the adjectives are that way, although I -think- Trollish is actually a thing, but I can't be 100% sure (I don't mix with Trolls much). I know Dwarvish is a thingy, though, in Achaea. Xorani and Horkvali are the adjectives for those races, respectively, but Tsol'aa and Mhun, I -think-, are the adjectives for those races. At least, as far as I've seen! 
  • Anedhel said:
    Well, the plural of Human is Humans. Troll is Trolls. Atavian is Atavians. 

Tsol'aa and Mhun are the same singular and plural! But yes, the adjectives are that way, although I -think- Trollish is actually a thing, but I can't be 100% sure (I don't mix with Trolls much). I know Dwarvish is a thingy, though, in Achaea. Xorani and Horkvali are the adjectives for those races, respectively, but Tsol'aa and Mhun, I -think-, are the adjectives for those races. At least, as far as I've seen! 
    I was speaking mostly about just the languages, I guess I wasn't that clear.

• Ohhh, my bad!
  • I would have said 'trollish accent'.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Xaden said:
    I would have said 'trollish accent'.
    "trolol accent"
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    Xaden said:
    I would have said 'trollish accent'.
    "trolol accent"
    "<insert politician/city/area/country you don't like> accent."