Ironbeard!

1234568»

Comments

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Lodi said:

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.

"Ahh! You look like you could use some cheering up!" Ironbeard the Magnanimous says with a broad smile, "A gift to put a smile on your face, Lodi!"

Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

You give a heavy iron-link giftbag to Ironbeard the Magnanimous.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous exclaims, "Thohk youh Llodi, but e am thhhhe giift-gjvukrh not tthe giiiftt-reccEeiver!"

Ironbeard the Magnanimous hands a heavy iron-link giftbag back.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous exclaims, "Thahkk yOu Loodi, bbUt I am the goft-cp *hic* vqR, Lot thhe gIfq-receiverr!"

You say in Mhaldorian in a dry, age-creaked voice, "Damn you dwarf!"

You say in Mhaldorian in a dry, age-creaked voice, "Drunken fool..."

You mutter discontentedly.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous exclaims, "Thhankw *hic* loOu *hic* Lodvb but I bm the gIjt---gkve *hic* r, not the gpft-oeceiver!"

You mutter discontentedly.

You say in Mhaldorian in a dry, age-creaked voice, "Fat prig..."

You say in Mhaldorian in a dry, age-creaked voice, "HUMBUG!"

Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric

of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully

applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a

tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by

shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag,

ornate little tassels adorning its ends.

It has 2 months of usefulness left.

It weighs about 22 pounds.

A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:

52646 gold sovereigns.

[After looking in the bag, Lodi then went strait to the bank...]

>.< very tempted to return it over and over, hoping for a large amount of monies.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• "Salutations and a lovely day to you, Jules!" Ironbeard the Magnanimous cries out with a small
    hiccup, doffing his broad-brimmed hat. "And may your day be further improved, if such a thing is
    possible, with this little gift," he adds, brandishing a giftbag.
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

Beneath his scruffy grey beard, this exceptionally rotund dwarf's face shows the ruddy signs of a
    fondness for strong ale. His face is perpetually crinkled in cheer, dark eyes twinkling with kind
    benevolence. Simple but elegant, Ironbeard's outfit of dark trousers, a long-sleeved white tunic
    belted with thick black rope, and a suede vest is topped off by a slightly tattered chocolate-
    coloured hat with a wide brim. The straps of a satchel line his chest, the canvas of the bag hitched
    over his broad back bulging with assorted shapes. A dwarven battleaxe with curious sigils etched
    into the shining double blades lies tucked beneath the satchel, still within easy reach.
     Ironbeard the Magnanimous does not even register your presence as a threat.

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile, rubs his
    ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant belch.

Vial                          Fluid                    Sips      Months Left
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chestnut vial           a salve of restoration   200       150
    Teakwood vial         an elixir of frost            200       150
    Mahogany vial         a salve of mending      200       150
    Mahogany vial         a salve of restoration   200       150
    Cedarwood vial       an elixir of immunity     200       150
    Cherry wood vial     an epidermal salve       200       150
    Teakwood vial         an elixir of frost             200       150
    Cedarwood vial       a salve of mending       200       150

5827 gold sovereigns

• The dwarf gave me 3 elixirs of frost. Still not sure what to do with them.
  • Gold. So much gold. Thanks Ironbeard!

• I broke him :(

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of
    a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a
    smile about himself as he arrives.
    Bowing deeply, if unstably, Ironbeard the Magnanimous pronounces his blessing, "A gift for
    Elessar. Oh yes!"

You thank Ironbeard the Magnanimous profusely.
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous exclaims, "NO *hic*  neEd go th *hic** ank he! ThAnk the Godsz for
    Thei **hicc* r ggift of lyye *hic* e!"

You skip merrily in circles around Ironbeard the Magnanimous.

You say in a soft, melodic voice, "And that's a big skip."

You say to Ironbeard the Magnanimous in a soft, melodic voice, "Got another for me?"

You flutter your eyelashes at Ironbeard the Magnanimous.

And...he's still here! Keep hoping..

Phaestus, the Smith says, "I think My raid backfired. Now I'm the one getting raided."

(Leaders): Lathis says, "Just make sure Sabiru doesn't get charged with anything <3."
    (Leaders): Sabiru says, "<3."

• 2nd giftbag. A pocketbelt with inks, steel, rope, and coal.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Beya said:
    I can finally post here. Wyvern Skin pack just as my own decayed. One of the best Logosmas gifts ever.
    This was a few seconds after I got 11K. A few more randomness, and that artie pack woulda been mine!
  • he officially gone? >.>
  • Hmm lets have another Refugee meeting and see?
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."