Frame Inspect should give us a prototype and description of what we are trying to construct.

Furnishing is.. a little wonky at the moment. I have no doubt it will continue to improve as time goes on, but right now, you can end up with a final product that is not only very different from what you visualized based on the information you were given during the construction process, but also, an item with contradictory descriptions. The item may even look very different when probed then it does when interacted with or seen in the room.

Currently, FRAME INSPECT basically just gives you a run down of which features you attached to the frame, and gives you no clue what they mean or how it will all come together. There are also some features that are not self-explanatory for some frames. Coverings on a Bed for example could mean different things.

There are also circumstances where some descriptors are visible some of the time, and not visible at other times. For example:

A classic broad bed made of alder rests here.

...but put a blanket on it and it becomes...

A classic brown blanket rests here spread out over a broad classic low-gloss stained cotton-covered alder bed.

I suggest making FRAME INSPECT more like the old system where we can see what the item is going to look like as we are building it. Even let us interact with it, and put things on it, and see how it will look when placed. Not just when probed mind you, but actually placed. Maybe even let the unfinished frame be an actual prototype that we can set down and interact with like the finished product would be. Just don't have it lock down, and maybe give it a super short lifespan. This way our customers can also see exactly what they are getting before we FURNISH.

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I think the latter description sounds like a bug. I think beds in general are a bit buggy still at the moment.

That said, I like the idea itself!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited March 2017
    Melodie said:
    I think the latter description sounds like a bug. I think beds in general are a bit buggy still at the moment.

That said, I like the idea itself!
    So Achaea has bed bugs?