A Study In Soundscapes

edited March 2017 in The Blank Canvas
Ever wondered what Achaea would sound like? Here's my impression of the City of Evil. This was all generated using a combination of generators from http://mynoise.net/, so it's not original audio, just the mixing is.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    The specific generators I used (and the settings) are a combination of Dark World, Evil Charm and Gregorian Chant. You can adjust each individual component of the generators with the sliders, or choose from a preset down the page if you're lazy. Mynoise.net features a whole bunch more sorts of generators like this, ranging from pure white/pink/brown noise to natural sounds to abstract tones; it's a pretty relaxing and wonderful site.
  • Black Cathedral is pretty dope. We're missing screams from the organ, but I doubt that site has anything like that.

• Ooh, this is pretty neat! And thanks for introducing me to that site, too.
  • Oh man, I would love a whole bunch of these soundscapes to plug into Mudlet and play when I'm in certain areas. Nice work, Remilia!
    Melaina Naftis - Spectral Arbiter of the Krymenian Academy
  • Melaina said:
    Oh man, I would love a whole bunch of these soundscapes to plug into Mudlet and play when I'm in certain areas. Nice work, Remilia!
    This would be interesting