What is the most surprising thing about your character?

13»

Comments

• Aegoth said:
    Surprisingly, Aegoth hates killing with a passion
    ...but he has an equally powerful passion for barbecue?
  • JaydenJayden WA, USA
    edited March 2017
    In truth, the original vision for Jayden is probably pretty blatant with her being a white-winged Atavian former Empyreal Priestess with an utterly absurd love of angelic imagery to this day. Needless to say for anyone who might somehow remember her in the next few decades, she did not turn out that way. Not at all. She ultimately just became a rogue layabout (among other unsavoury things) and accomplished nothing for about 200 years.

Really, the true surprise is that a couple decades after becoming Cyrenian, she suddenly went off in every direction besides the one I planned her for at the time, and started to actually become something of a fixture, moving on from the shady, stupid stuff she did in her past.

Eh, gives her some flavour, I guess.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Jayden said:
    In truth, the original vision for Jayden is probably pretty blatant with her being a white-winged Atavian former Empyreal Priestess with an utterly absurd love of angelic imagery to this day. Needless to say for anyone who might somehow remember her in the next few decades, she did not turn out that way. Not at all. She ultimately just became a rogue layabout (among other unsavoury things) and accomplished nothing for about 200 years.

Really, the true surprise is that a couple decades after becoming Cyrenian, she suddenly went off in every direction besides the one I planned her for at the time, and started to actually become something of a fixture, moving on from the shady, stupid stuff she did in her past.

Eh, gives her some flavour, I guess.
    Whatever brought Jayden to where she is today, she's AWESOME!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited March 2017
    Greys said:
    Greys pretty much assumes any atavian without white wings has some abnormality or uses dyes. Almost all denizen ones do and actually the majority of people I notice do (granted, I'm on the Good side, evil people may use dyes).
    Shimi's wings along with the rest of her used to be all white (being an albino) however when she spent the last 40 years practically living at sea her wings started to take on blue hues and where it is white is now mostly salt in them. 

That said - the thing most people seem to find surprising about Shimi is that she is very cold hearted and pragmatic. Living in Cyrene she got very good at faking being friendly, but when she left she decided not to waste the effort anymore and is only nice to her established friends.

edited because autocorrect hates me
  • What's surprising about Daklore? ... ... uuuuuh.. I think he's pretty bland and everything is obvious, I guess... maybe it's surprising he actually got elected to adult? I hate adulting... Everyone hates adulting.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.