The current race promotion - no completion bonus

Hi all, REALLY quick thread, the current race promo for completing 12/12 doesn't award the coin. 

Message #1321       Sent by Makarios
2017/3/21/4:38 Ah, there's no completion reward for the races set currently, though we may add one.

I'm just wanting to let people know before they fork out to finish it if the coin was what they were after. I couldn't find any information about this in the announce news, but wanted to let the forumers know!

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Announce 4726
    A double headed coin: themed for the Aldar, this is the reward for completing the entire races talisman set.

Announce 4727
    For those of you who complete the races talisman set, you'll be awarded with a Double headed coin! In honour of the Aldar, you can FLIP COIN <target> and for the next minute, everytime that person kills a mutual ally of yours in your room, everyone present will be afflicted with the hatred affliction.

Sometimes, people (even admin) forget and get things wrong and that is probably what Mak has done.
    @Nicola @Makarios

• Tahquil said:
    Announce 4726
    A double headed coin: themed for the Aldar, this is the reward for completing the entire races talisman set.

Announce 4727
    For those of you who complete the races talisman set, you'll be awarded with a Double headed coin! In honour of the Aldar, you can FLIP COIN <target> and for the next minute, everytime that person kills a mutual ally of yours in your room, everyone present will be afflicted with the hatred affliction.

Sometimes, people (even admin) forget and get things wrong and that is probably what Mak has done.
    @Nicola @Makarios

This is true, and I thought so, but Mak didn't get back to the messages afterwards, so put it down to possibly being changed without notice.

6871h (100%), 7126m (99%) 27694w, 29275e 62.9% ex|cdbk|@tarfracks|- nil <>talisman activate races
    6871h (100%), 7124m (99%) 27693w, 29275e 62.9% ex|cdbk|@tarfracks|- nil <>(-2m, 0.0%) 
    Completing that set would serve no purpose.
    6871h (100%), 7124m (99%) 27693w, 29275e 62.9% ex|cdbk|@tarfracks|- nil <>

I definitely do not have the coin. I just wanted to make sure anyone trying to finish the set for the coin and not so much the individual pieces didn't get there and get upset :(
  • This is now fixed, thanks @Makarios