What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KezKez
    edited March 2017
    I would probably buy collection caches from folks for 6 credits per.

One thing to notice about the bound credits prize is that there are two with that name. One is 'Bound Credits' and one is 'bound credits'. I haven't differentiated between the two in my count. Most of the time when I get lowercase bound credits, it's between 10 and 15 credits, and uppercase has been as high as 49 for me. I hear people saying now they are getting 1 credit from it and that's unsettling.

Here's a sample of bound credits amounts, @Sena
    32 18 20 27 35 36 48 35 38 12 12 14 13 11 18 13 40 39 13 42 18 12 38 15 12 49 13 37 14 20 27 41 41 43 19 30 13 11 15 45 29 15 35 15 34

Upgrade credits I've seen have been between 15 and 35.

Thorns tradein for 33.

Lessons seems 200-250.

Marked crates are mounts (wolf/bear) and mysterious crates are pets (weasel, lovebird).
  • edited March 2017
    In that case, I'd estimate the average prize value of 1 spin to be ~28cr, or tradein value of ~20cr (~24cr if you still count lessons at normal value), based on Kez's 799 spins.

So it doesn't seem that bad, as long as there are things from the wheel that you'd actually want to keep and not trade in.
  • edited March 2017
    It's been mentioned, time and again, why game promotions should -not- be thought of as 'real world gambling'...but im honestly tired of bringing it up at this point :/ .

I'll just go with something Sarapis once said about IRE sales:

"We set a price and they paid for it, so it stayed"
  • It didn't really stay, though. What comes out of the wheel changes often. The last change saw a sharp decrease in spin frequency.
  • Asmodron said:
    It's been mentioned, time and again, why game promotions should -not- be thought of as 'real world gambling'...but im honestly tired of bringing it up at this point :/ .
    The wheel right now isn't the monthly promotion though (at least not the main one). It's just something extra, where there's no problem with having a negative expected value.

The wheel now and the wheel last month are very different things.
  • Current promotion is spins for bound credits so it doesnt always represent a RL cash investment
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Out of 100 credits (4 spins), I got minerals, some lessons, and raffle (or maybe racetrack) tickets. I'm not at all disappointed, really. While I was hoping for something like one of the item prizes, I still got -something-, which is good when you have to pay for spins.

If you're mainly looking to come out ahead or break even with spins, might as well just save them until you see that 500cr prize announcement.

• I spun and didn't get the 500cr!   @Makarios can you fix this broken system?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Aodfionn said:
    Joined Mhaldor!
    So....equipment redesigns? Heh

• Aodfionn said:
    Joined Mhaldor!
    Shock! Heathen!

Congrats and have fun.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Asmodron said:
    @Kayeil ooo that's pretty thorough

That definitely helps.
    Hmm? Were you meaning to tag Kez?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aodfionn said:
    Joined Mhaldor!
    About time, bruh. Your incoming 1k credits, three artefacts and immunity to pk issues are incoming in the mail. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited March 2017
    So Uh.. Raiding Eleusis..

And this happened.. Got to be a bug

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/SW-PFALw

I died.. But I didn't.. But I got to 0h.. But I was able to sip back? .. But I lost experience.. But my starburst tattoo didn't pop.. Weird stuff

EDIT: Happened again... I hit starburst while already dead? https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/uJWo9xLE Losing more experience too. Bugging this
  • Melodie said:
    Aodfionn said:
    Joined Mhaldor!
    About time, bruh. Your incoming 1k credits, three artefacts and immunity to pk issues are incoming in the mail. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. 
    Is that the going rate? I'll join mhaldor for that!
  • @Taryius i enjoy your prompt colours :)
  • Ehene said:
    Now I'm a city leader AND a house leader. Next stop, work super hard for like a week and then get burned out, leaving a handful of well-intentioned but unfinished projects. (jk?)
    That happens quite often. :)
  • Farrah said:

Rangor said:
    Ehene said:
    Now I'm a city leader AND a house leader. Next stop, work super hard for like a week and then get burned out, leaving a handful of well-intentioned but unfinished projects. (jk?)

That's why the best way to be a CL is to make a minion do paperwork for like an hour while you raid for 7 days.

Because burnout is bad. Burn heretics, not your own resolve!

Fixed that for you.
  • JaydenJayden WA, USA
    edited March 2017
    On that note:
    Page Jayden Rian-Moonshadow, Villanelle Ambassador has just filled the vacant position as Senator of Cyrene.
    Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to begin a new day.
    It is now the 9th of Chronos, 737 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

Squeal :3

@Voc and @Edena also deserve massive props for being wonderful candidates who are just awesome people in general. Always a joy to work and interact with them!
  • Met more family, and changed my name from my birth family to my adopted family. I'm a Ryndel now
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

@Melodie  YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Ehene said:
    Look, if you really wanted to apply for Targossas you have to do it in game. Can't just list your credentials on forums :/
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aodfionn said:
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

@Melodie  YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Pretty sure I did a lot of things. You can write a list. I ain't going anywhere. ;)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Still haven't found a grimoire gut or mayanhead or mayantorso... I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE TALISMANS!
  • Farrah said:

Rangor said:
    Ehene said:

That's why the best way to be a CL is to do paperwork for like an hour and then raid for 7 days.

Because burnout is bad. Burn heretics, not your own resolve!

i wish we were raiding for 7 days actually
    spread positivity