OOC Raves

Comments

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Elsam said:
    I used to grow psilocybe cubensis mushrooms when I was younger. Pretty much looks like the same technique. 
    We can be friends
     yes, sir.
  • Jozlyn said:
    Elsam said:
    I used to grow psilocybe cubensis mushrooms when I was younger. Pretty much looks like the same technique. 
    We can be friends
    Especially if he -still- grows them.

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Hobbies are important, @Trey >:(
     yes, sir.
  • holy cow the night of boxing
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This is what immediately came to mind:

• Half .rant half rave. 

I was doing some inspections on site and asked for some drawings to check results. They gave me original drawings. ORIGINAL. Completely useless but beautiful.

• Reading work raves is awesome, but having no idea where the majority of people work leaves me wondering what's going on half the time. 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • edited March 2017
    In case it wasn't obvious, Tahquil's an ostrich rancher, I'm 99% sure. 
  • That helps, thanks!

..wait.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • When I saw the player pics thread post from Tahquil I was sure she was a school teacher. I mean she -looks- like a school teacher. But if I'm not mistaken she's something like a surveyor? 

Idfk, she has a more manly job than me anyway...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Oh man.

do look like a school teacher.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    What kind of refinery and/or time machine is that?
  • A bunch of Achaeans have come together to help me lately OOCly and it really means a lot. Like, I can't say how much. It was totally unexpected and I am overwhelmed with people's care and kindness. Just <3

Also my job interview went well and I should hear back in a few days! And I have another second interview (for a different awesome position) at the end of next week.

• 6 char

• AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited March 2017
    Yeah, this is in addition to my other part-time job (teaching ESL)...WORK ALL THE JOBS. Interviewing for new full-time gigs for next school year though - one is teaching, one is non-profit development (for a day academy attached to the school I work at now). I am excited.
  • Nice.  Doing computer forensics now, with a side gig fixing (and building) computers and cell phones at home as needed, and then I Uber if I get bored.  It's good to stay busy.

• oh shit new dave chappelle on netflix
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • That's huge, dude! Turning a restaurant around is hard.

P.s. where do you get your wine from? I know a guy.

• Andrews, G+G, or Ben E Kieth

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Atalkez is that in Plano? I'll have to look out for it when I'm next over there.

In other news, got an amazing Whisky for my 41st birthday and just cracked it open having moved into a new house this weekend. It's delightful, especially in front of the open fire. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Nah, it's in Paris. About two hours east of Dallas

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Nah, it's in Paris. About two hours east of Dallas

• That's awesome!  I did that with an electric motor repair company.  Took it from a historical max of $750k to $2M through workforce efficiencies and inventory controls, within a year. Then the boss fired me because I said "I might be moving to SC in the next year" and because the tax credits for hiring veterans were up (only good for the first year).  I hope you get to keep proving they got the right person for the job.  That's an awesome turnaround.  I couldn't have done that with a restaurant!