Help A Gal Out!

Hey folks!

As some of you know we're transitioning to a new website in the near future and part and parcel of that is transferring all our content to the new website.

Today I'm looking for a few willing hands to help with a particularly unwieldy task: moving the Artisanal and Bardic content over to the Achaea wiki.

If you are interested and you can say yes to ALL of the following questions, reply in this thread!
1. Do you know how to use the player wiki (creating articles, adding media content)?
2. Do you have a decent bit of free time in the next 2-3 days?
3. Are you efficient and able to follow directions?
4. Do you not believe in the Irish, are you a designated driver, or have you given up alcohol for Lent?

We will be reimbursing work done with credits, but only to those who are successful in being selected to work on this project.

Thanks!

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ya, I'm happy to help.

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. Irish who???
  • 1. I've worked on another wiki before; albeit being Wikia.  I might need a bit of guiding for the first little bit, but past that I should be able to do the work properly (if you don't mind me occasionally going "This look good?")

2.I can work all of tonight (Friday) up till morning.
    Saturday I can work up to 6 PM; break until around midnight, then work a bit more.
    Sunday I am completely booked bar an hour.
    Monday I am completely able to work

3.  Shore.

4.  I might drink some on sunday, but it's gonna be like 2 shots.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I definitely can answer yes to all of those!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I can, help is my middle name*

*my name is please help me
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I'll have some time on Monday during the standard UK working day (0900 GMT to 1700 GMT), but not over the weekend, if that's of any use.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • 1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. Yes.
    4. Irish what? No. I don't subscribe.

WAIT! what I rish?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Asked on St Patty's day too. How disrespectful.

On topic though, I can answer yes to all of those things!
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:

well read fourth question carefully. XD

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Ahmet said:

PADDY'S, you fucking reprobate. @Xaden get in here.

• Xaten, get in here!
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • I'd be glad to help out with this as well, and provide yes to each of those provided questions. Simply let me know and I would be glad to assist. 

• I just... what the hell, lads?!

@Ahmet you're dead to me.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Okay! I'm going to close this thread down. I've got a team hard at work and a list of the other interested few if the first batch start to flag. Thanks folks!
This discussion has been closed.