Weaponmastery Focus Switch

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
I was wondering if anyone could advise on how to set up a manual switch to change between Battlefury Focus Speed and Battlefury Focus Precision, and that will preemp attacks with the toggled option.

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited March 2017
    Edit: Ugh. Got distracted and went about the wrong thing. But basically, if you save your attack in a variable like this: 

rwCommand = "battlefury "..focusFury.."/"..limbAttack.." "..target.." "..tentativeLimbtarget.." "..venom..""

Then its pretty easy to just make a toogle that switches the value of focusFury from 'focus speed' to 'focus precision' and back again. You can achieve that with a keybinding with a script like this:

if focusFury == nil or focusFury == "Focus Speed" then
    	focusFury = "Focus Precision"
    	cecho("PRECISE STRIKING INCOMING\n")
    else
    	focusFury = "Focus Speed"
    	cecho("SPEEDY STRIKES INCOMING\n")
    end
    send("clearqueue all",false)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I have this as a Keybinding:

<p>if focus == "precision" or (not focus) then focus = "speed" else focus = </p><p>"precision" end</p><p>cecho("\n<yellow> FOCUS is now " ..focus)</p>

Then, for example, one of my functions is this:

<p>function Sobhitleftleg()</p><p><br></p><p>   local weaponmode = ""</p><p>         </p><p>   		 weaponmode = weaponmode ..weapon</p><p><br></p><p>  if weaponmode == "hammer" then</p><p><br></p><p>    send("setalias pulvll stand/battlefury perceive " ..target.. "/battlefury focus " ..focus.."/pulverise " ..target.. " left leg/recover footing")</p><p>    send("clearqueue eqbal")</p><p>    send("queue add eqbal pulvll")</p><p><br></p><p>	elseif weaponmode == "sword" then</p><p><br></p><p>   send("setalias hewll stand/wipe sword/envenom sword with curare/battlefury perceive " ..target.. "/battlefury focus " ..focus.."/hew " ..target.. " left leg/recover footing")</p><p>   send("clearqueue eqbal")</p><p>   send("queue add eqbal hewll")</p><p><br></p><p>else </p><p><br></p><p>send("setalias rendll stand/envenom claws with curare/ dragoncurse " ..target.. " sensitivity 3/rend " ..target.. " left leg/breathgust " ..target)</p><p>   send("clearqueue eqbal")</p><p>   send("queue add eqbal rendll")</p><p><br></p><p>end -- if</p><p><span style="background-color: transparent; color: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-family: "lucida grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", tahoma, sans-serif;">end -- function</span></p><p></p>

No idea how efficient that is as I'm not a strong coder, but it does the job. I have others for different venoms other than curare, weapons (or Dragonform) etc.

Hope that helps.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Thank you! Both work quite well and are just what I needed.