You Spend Too Much Time in Achaea When...

2»

Comments

• Haha my bro-in-law calls it that reading game and makes fun of me for playing it. When I get on an Achaea kick he'll usually pop in, notice it, and laugh at me for playing the "reading game again". This has been going on for 10+ years now. He plays graphic games and I try to relate it with movies and books. He still points and laughs.  :/
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    Haha my bro-in-law calls it that reading game and makes fun of me for playing it. When I get on an Achaea kick he'll usually pop in, notice it, and laugh at me for playing the "reading game again". This has been going on for 10+ years now. He plays graphic games and I try to relate it with movies and books. He still points and laughs.  :/
    Uncultured swine
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• When you type 'read msg' and 'Nstat' in Skype conversation waiting on a reply.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    When you type 'read msg' and 'Nstat' in Skype conversation waiting on a reply.
    I did that! And QL too!