ABs I need IRL

I have a bunch of keys that turn up every now and then, and I stick them in a cup. I don't want to throw them away even though I have no idea what they go to.

I need KEYLIST IRL.

You?

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Chrono dilate. Pls let me de-age myself.
    Huh. Neat.
  • hokay krypton wins :open_mouth:
  • Phase

Assassin lifestyle here I come.

*damn door!*
  • @Krypton oh I see, AB fitness.
  • Vallie said:
    @Krypton oh I see, AB fitness.
    *awaiting @Exelethril to post selfies"
  • Doom.
    Unravel.
    Truename.
    Vivisect..

For reasons.
  • AB HIGHLEAP.

Reverse superhero landing. I'll be terrifying. :hushed:
  • @Ryzeth where do you live so I know where never to visit? Technically you can already vivisect someone IRL :sweat:
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Vallie said:
    @Krypton oh I see, AB fitness.
    Or rolling AB TRANSMOGRIFY for "bulging muscles."
  • Abilities: 
    Portaling: Traffic is ew 
    water walk: Hell yes to enchant something to walk on water. 
    mindnet/fullsense: reasons 
    cloak/phase: I must hide, I am introverted 
    kai choke: I work in IT. I need this (maybe)
    dashing/blur: would be nice to move fast, particularly when walking across campus.
    nightsight: being able to see at night would be nice. 

• I was trying to resist the urge to argue about insomnia because this is all whimsical and shit, but yeah, have to agree with Nazihk. I've been an insomniac my whole life and it's horribly inconvenient. Can't sleep just by going to bed like it seems everyone else can, but have to wait until exhaustion insists instead, which can happen any time. As a child every night was spent lying in silence for hours and hours, trying not to get in trouble for being awake, and in the middle of the night I would get up and soak my legs in ice water to make them numb, because after being awake for too long they start to ache. Doctor tried prescription sleep aid, and it just turned me into a dazed but still frustratingly unable to sleep person.

Kola would be cool though.
  • Evade
    Pickpocket
    Secret
    Fury

along with all the acrobatic abilities from Pranks. A guy has to eat, and in my spare time I can start shit by pickpocketing, planting the item on someone else and then yelling "that guy just stole your <item>!

• Fly
    Sonicportal
    Litany/Devo Force
    Holocau... hmm, maybe not
  • Aerek said:
    Anyone who didn't immediately think of Metawake and Insomnia has never been to university.
    Or went to university in a country where you don't have an unreasonable workload at any given time. The only times I stayed up all night when I was at university were not to work.
  • I'm don't know what level, but I'm almost done with AB SURVIVAL.  I am past insomnia, but not quite to restoration :(

• Caelan said:
    I'm don't know what level, but I'm almost done with AB SURVIVAL.  I am past insomnia, but not quite to restoration :(
    Restore only works on damaged limbs, not broken or mangled.

• Oh gee, why has no one said AB GROVES BEES.

Makes you smarter, removes fatigue, and attacks your enemies.
     <3 
  • edited March 2017
    Antonius said:
    Aerek said:
    Anyone who didn't immediately think of Metawake and Insomnia has never been to university.
    Or went to university in a country where you don't have an unreasonable workload at any given time. The only times I stayed up all night when I was at university were not to work.
    This also depends on major too. An undergrad in engineering is going to have a significantly higher workload than say, a philosophy major.

I think basically all of tarot would be pretty nice irl.
  • edited March 2017
    Trey said:
    Caelan said:
    I'm don't know what level, but I'm almost done with AB SURVIVAL.  I am past insomnia, but not quite to restoration :(
    Restore only works on damaged limbs, not broken or mangled.
    Oh, so I wasted all these RL credits?  DAMNIT JULIET, YOU LIED! (*AND* I can't sleep now. WTF!?!)

• Resurrection! Talk about earning an income when selling your services to... All of humanity. And the two-fer is global destruction within a few years due to overpopulation.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Sarapis said:
    Kez said:
    I have a bunch of keys that turn up every now and then, and I stick them in a cup. I don't want to throw them away even though I have no idea what they go to.

I need KEYLIST IRL.

You?
    Speaking of keys (and my wallet), I'd like the god ability SG (for SuperGet). SG KEYS1733 (or whatever) and boom, there they are in my hand, no matter where they were hiding.
    Dude, yes, please. I just spent ten minutes looking for my wallet and house keys this morning.

They were on the shelf next to my tv in the living room...which is right beside my front door :|

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I would save at least an hour per week not having to look for things. I want superget.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    The ability to carry all my worldly possessions in my inventory or having a inter-dimensional rift cannot be understated.  Still, I think veil deliver would be amazing, I would put Amazon Fresh out of business.  Plus I wouldn't have the temptation to abuse super get.