New York, March, 20-25th

Comments

• Stay classy with the fat shaming, exel. Let me know how it goes for you after you take a year of chemo treatment and steroids
  • Aegoth and Exelethril in new York on the same day? Will the city remain standing after?
  • Holocaust bombs in New York? Probably not a good idea...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited February 2017
    Xaden said:
    Holocaust bombs in New York? Probably not a good idea...
    Actually probably not :S
  • Xaden said:
    (I'm not quoting) in New York? Probably not a good idea...
    I'm fairly sure you just got added to a watch list
  • Austere said:
    Xaden said:
    Well, tits. There goes my travel plans for next month.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    the halal carts are amazing, or pizza slices.  Should take them to shake shack and white castle too.  

I end up eating this for half my meals, no shame in this game.
    cmon, jfc 8000+ reviews
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-halal-guys-new-york-2

I do love Sparks for a great steak tho.
  • Austere said:
    Xaden said:
    They probably watch things you delete too so you're screwed.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Camroth said:
    taco bell. 20 dollars = food unlimited
    Taco Bell's new Naked Chicken Chalupa is fuckin' DELICIOUS.

The Halal Guys is good, too.
  • So... Krypton and Achilles want you to shit yourself on this trip..  I'd watch out for them.  

Not you, Xaden, you'll be tied up at customs. 

• Literally. They are sending you bound in a trunk.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Halal guys is so good.  If you are a wimp and can't handle spicy just ask for not hot sauce.  The white sauce is a glimpse of heaven, just don't look up the nutritional facts.
  • Achilles said:
    Halal guys is so good.  If you are a wimp and can't handle spicy just ask for not hot sauce.  The white sauce is a glimpse of heaven, just don't look up the nutritional facts.
    White sauce? Taco bell? Does it come in the packets? I'm intrigued. 
  • So..  who is still coming and what day? My kid still has soccer in Baltimore the 18/19 but I can sneak down for a bit during the week or a whole day on Fri the 24

• @Rangor and @Ruth will be arriving in New York on the 19th March, and I'm definitely heading up to meet them. Approximate time to meet is at 18:00. What about picking them up at their hotel (Hyatt Centric Times Square)? We could probably go to a cheaper steakhouse (Sparks?) to eat and hang out.

Could use a round of hands for 19th March @Morthif @Exelethril @whoeverelse

Gonna hit them up at a sports pub and drink/eat while watching the hockey game on the 22th March, which means probably another evening meet. Can you make it on that day then, @Caelan?
  • Sunday 19. for meet and greet, wednesday  22. for hockey! (Do we need to reserve tables somewhere for that?)
  • @Aegoth 22nd should be cool, as of now.  Looking forward to it

• 22nd sounds good to me. 
  • @rangor i'll handle table reservations. We'll be meeting at the Beer Authority on 40th st and 8th ave. i'll grab a table for... 6? people
  • beer list looks interesting.
  • Morthif said:
    beer list looks interesting.
    i mean... thats where we met last time.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yup, we went there before, was pretty good!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • that was the night before wasn't it? I didn't go to that one.
  • ohhh that's right! Sorry, you weren't there, yea. You'll love it
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The drinks were fucking expensive. The wings were hot. It was great. Have fun, guys!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • FUUUCK YES!  Apparently you can't have a soccer tournament when the fields are layered in ice.  ggBaltimore!  And my son's coach waited until 7pm tonight to let us know.  

So if the 18th or 19th works better, I HAVE THE WHOLE WEEKEND!   Just kidding.  But I can pull down for a day.  If it's too much of a clusterfuck because you've already made changes for me, so be it

• :D Looks like we're all meeting up on the wednesday now. We'll be in the city on sunday, but none of the other new yorkers will from what I understand. :)
  • Yeah money is super tight right now so I can only make one. 
  • super busy monday for me, sadly