(For those of you who have not caught up with Announce news in game: today we're moving to Nexus version 2.8!
- We've added a new client skin called 'Minimal'. You can switch to it in the settings window, in the first (Display) tab!
- You now disable/enable reflexes with the checkbox above the reflex itself.
- The checkboxes in the reflex list are now used to create packages. To create a package, check off the settings you want and then click 'Create Package'. This file is saved as a .nxs file and can imported into other characters settings. You can read more about packages here: http://nexus.ironrealms.com/Reflex_Packages
- You can also add settings to an existing package by following the directions above and click 'Add to Package' instead of Export.
- Inventory and room content list display has been improved.
- A new simplified scripting option to send desktop notifications to your computer has been added.
- A new simplified scripting option to trigger sound files is in there.
- A new simplified scripting option to trigger clickable links now exists.
- If you lose connection or logout the text in the main output window is retained when re-logging in with the same character, unless you refresh your browser in the meantime.
- You can now scroll your main output window with Shift + Up/Down.
- We have improved the Pageup/Pagedown functionality.
- F-keys can be turned off in settings.
- For games with wilderness maps, the font size will now match the main output window, which you set in the Settings window in the Display tab.
- If your connection fails, you'll now get a pop-up to indicate that.
- We improved the reflexes settings page element heights to work with a wider range of monitor display settings.
- We have added send_GMCP to the API.
- Multiple interface changes in order to improve display at all resolutions.
- You can now turn off the music entirely in the Settings while still retaining any other sound effects.
Nexus Bug Fixes
- Fixed a problem with HTML tags being interpreted in the reflexes list.
- Fixed a timing issue with the calling of functions.
- Logging will now include gagged lines, and will not log communication twice.
As always, if you encounter any problems file a BUG or report via the FEEDBACK tab in your client settings.