Memorable quotes

Comments

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Sarathai said:
    Cailan said:
    Can't fall asleep if you always have one open eye
    I have seen university students fall asleep with both eyes open.
    I have been that student. 
     yes, sir.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Synbios said:
    The towering draconic form of Achilles moves to the southeast, razor-sharp claws leaving deep gouges
    in his wake.
    A Shornwall defender stares implacably at Achilles.

Defender: "Not this shit again, Achilles! We just had the floor re-paved, Bloodsworndammit."

I'm still carrying some holiday weight okay?  Some body shaming me.
  • 2017/03/05 07:30:07 - Dupren will now be known as Sdgfgdsf.
    2017/03/06 11:49:01 - Depe will now be known as Shdfhsdf.
    2017/03/06 13:26:11 - Ramd will now be known as Sdhfhfsd.

Targossas seems to be getting some confused novices. :/

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ismay said:
    2017/03/05 07:30:07 - Dupren will now be known as Sdgfgdsf.
    2017/03/06 11:49:01 - Depe will now be known as Shdfhsdf.
    2017/03/06 13:26:11 - Ramd will now be known as Sdhfhfsd.

Targossas seems to be getting some confused novices. :/

Don't feel special, Ashtan had one too.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Hashans had a bunch, I think it's happening when they suicide unless I'm misunderstanding it.
  • It should say something like for deletion: The citizen xxxx has chosen to depart this mortal coil.

Maybe the bunch of random letters is freeing up the name.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Cyrene had one named Hotdog that changed their name to something like that then suicided very recently, too.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Went to spend some racetrack tickets. I think Tabor might be on Cactus weed:

Tabor, the Sugardown announcer exclaims, "As the humgii pack entering thesecond turn, Chomps seems to be running out of steam, and gets passed by Chomps, ridden by Salona Valind!"
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an aromatic velvet
    pouch.
    You just won 500 credits!

Yay

Was pretty nerve wracking after I realized there is now a cooldown on spinning the wheel....
  • I don't know if I can say this on the forums! I'm changing a word but you all know what it really is...

A voice at great distance yells, "... love ... (screw)ed ..."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Klendathu said:
    Love this, every time I see it, it makes me chuckle...

You see the goblin lieutenant yell, "RAID! We being RAIDED! And I think they gotta spark tank thing!"
    That goblin must be from Cyrene
  • edited March 2017
    (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Wicella laughingly says, "I made Vercio trade in his level 3 weapon for buckawns."
    (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Wicella laughingly says, "Because he got pissed I webbed him during the duel."
    Wicella is really a winner here. He MADE someone tradein something for buckawn.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • When you know you have gone too deep into the Talisman fever...

learn 15 elementalisman from rayle
    You do not know the skill of Elementalisman.

• Asmodron said:
    When you know you have gone too deep into the Talisman fever...

learn 15 elementalisman from rayle
    You do not know the skill of Elementalisman.

Eat myrrh and learn 20, pleb!
  • Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Issam, leaving him flat.

Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Torinn, leaving him flat.

Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Farrah, leaving her flat.

Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Issam, leaving him flat.

Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Farrah, leaving her flat.

Jonesey Sar'vet shouts, "Nailed it."

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Yeah. We found the place but the foray took so long to kill the baddies (and they hurt a LOT) that we didn't have time to kill the boss dude we managed to find.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • After Bade accidently killed himself:

(Hashan): Bade says, "Okay so that was not particularly smart of me."

Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Etheros, leaving him
    flat.

(Hashan): Kasa says, "That's okay, you're not getting crushed by boulders."

(Hashan): Ireth says, "Repeatedly."

Relentlessly crushing everything in its path, a granite boulder has overtaken Nazihk, leaving him
    flat.

• Shayde tells you, "I do not even have to flutter my eyebrows for such words."

Image result for moving eyebrows gif
  • ^ In my defense I was fighting 9 zombies at the time of that conversation. I can't believe you quoted me on that! Haha.

• Shayde said:
    ^ In my defense I was fighting 9 zombies at the time of that conversation. I can't believe you quoted me on that! Haha.
    I have other things to quote too, but the mental image of that was just too much.
  • Bellan has decided he shall never experience anything greater in life than the Duckie Wheel, and promptly leapt to his death.

I forgot it could kill you. A+!
  • (Market): Khaibit says, "Ad 522, many useful talisman pieces for sale."
    4320h, 5860m, 20600e, 26660w exckdb--- r:0% -s22:44:59.25- ( )-
    Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "522."
    4320h, 5860m, 20600e, 26660w exckdb--- r:0% -s22:45:07.21- ( )-

@Khaibit hiring personal advertisers
  • Asmodron said:
    (Market): Khaibit says, "Ad 522, many useful talisman pieces for sale."
    4320h, 5860m, 20600e, 26660w exckdb--- r:0% -s22:44:59.25- ( )-
    Gamoneterik's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "522."
    4320h, 5860m, 20600e, 26660w exckdb--- r:0% -s22:45:07.21- ( )-

@Khaibit hiring personal advertisers
    I have to spend my gold somehow

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    1h, 276m cexk-

You clamber into the strange contraption that is a collapsible catapult.

Taking hold of a lever emerging from a collapsible catapult, Bronislav gives it
    a sharp yank down.
    There is an awful moment of weightlessness, then a terrible acceleration that
    sends you rocketing up into the sky, the ground a mere blur beneath you.
    Passing between flowering pear and plum trees.
    The sun sinks toward the cloudless horizon, shining out radiant and fiery from
    the western skies. A lush sileris plant is growing nearby. An olive tree is
    growing here. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. A blackbird is
    here, looking around expectantly for any edibles there might be.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.
    Plunging out of the sky, you impact the ground with a horrible crunch.

0h, 276m cexk-

You say in a glacial, winter-evoking voice, "Heh, I'm alive, but have no
    health."

Bronislav gives you the once over.

Opening his mouth wide, Bronislav gapes in wonder at you.

0h, 276m cexk-
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/PBYIGyJC

Tfw you accidentally tell someone but it works out in the end.
  • The ship "Without Name" finally slides below the surface of the deep, broken and defeated.

Distressing images from the Sea of Terror of the Sefyric Ocean override your senses, depicting the final moments of Without Name as it sinks beneath the waves, crewless.

How poetic ^_^