Freaking Aerek Yankee scum in Brisbane

2»

Comments

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Saltwater croc, she said trying to disguise the hope in her voice. 
     yes, sir.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited March 2017
    Vegemite sampling session gone wrong.

Actually more specifically: chokes on a piece of vegemite toast

• edited March 2017
    Skye said:
    Vegemite sampling session gone wrong.

Actually more specifically: chokes on a piece of vegemite toast
    Actually, a little known fact: Australians use vegemite instead of whipped cream for more sexual purposes.
  • Marmite (but Pa might not)

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Hit Sydney this morning and made it out alive. Suck it, airport drop bears. 

And I like vegemite. @Berenene actually indoctrinated me as a younger man.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Aerek said:
    Hit Sydney this morning and made it out alive. Suck it, airport drop bears. 

And I like vegemite. @Berenene actually indoctrinated me as a younger man.
    Well, that's me out of the race. Fucking drop-bears; you think you can count on them...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• There is at least 2 more airports to go!

• Well played sir *sagenod*
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Aerek is cooking.

My bet is on dying to his own cooking due to measurement conversion errors with a civilian casualty.
  • I would pay to see that deathsight:

You hear an almighty explosion in the distance.

@Aerek has perished due to conversion errors in foreign measuring equipment while trying to impress onlookers with this cooking ability, taking an innocent bystander with him.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    It's Australia, there's no such thing as an innocent bystander

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Okay, now serious. Anyone interested in a pub crawl can you messageme and I'll start organising things. :)
  • Klendathu said:
    It's Australia, there's no such thing as an innocent bystander
    even kangaroo know this fact.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • In before @Frederich asks for a kangaroo based race in achaea.

• What the fuck @Xaden

How dare you.

I came here to have a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.

I'm not some filthy furry like you.

It's not like I want a bear race, orc race, cyclops race, or a shitton of other races from Lusternia or anything

srsly tho fucking R U D E
  • Frederich said:
    What the fuck @Xaden

How dare you.

I came here to have a good time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.

I'm not some filthy furry like you.

It's not like I want a bear race, orc race, cyclops race, or a shitton of other races from Lusternia or anything

srsly tho fucking R U D E
    But... he's so buff...

• edited March 2017
    Tahquil said:
    Okay, now serious. Anyone interested in a pub crawl 
    Wait.. could be lost in translation, but don't you guys and gals in Australia just call that "lunch"?

In the Marines, we called that "going out for ONE beer" and would inevitably end up with someone at risk of NJP.

I swear Marines and Aussies have a ton in common.

• edited March 2017
    Dinner and drinks was fun! But damn, that Feed Me order. So much food.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• The fact Aerek planned this before my compo payment can only mean one thing: Tahquil warned him about me.