Wheel February 2017

Comments

• Dochitha said:
    Trey said:
    Man, now I want a direwolf. Trade someone a wolverine? No? Anyone?
    I sold mine for 350cr.
    350 cr?! Holy shit, It's a mini pet! Xaden got a steal then. ROFL.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Shayde its a collared and badged mount, pretty sure its legendary. 350 is still super high, but not unreasonable.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I wonder how common the wolf mount will end up being. I think the chimera mount is awesome but everybody and their mother in law has one.
  • Ahmet said:
    @Shayde its a collared and badged mount, pretty sure its legendary. 350 is still super high, but not unreasonable.
    I perhaps read the announcement wrong and thought the direwolf was only a minipet. Oh well! He got it for 35 credits from me.

• Nah, highest I've ever seen a wheel mount go for was 70cr, highest I've ever paid was like 18cr (before your good self Shayde).

Whoever paid 350 credits is bloody mental.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Xaden said:
    Nah, highest I've ever seen a wheel mount go for was 70cr, highest I've ever paid was like 18cr (before your good self Shayde).

Whoever paid 350 credits is bloody mental.
    Agreed. I've seen quite a few outside of their crates already. It won't be rare enough to warrant the price, but some people are impatient and will pay a premium price to get it immediately. I'd rather wait a few days for them to be more common than pay the highest price possible, which I have done in the past for minipets, but learned my lesson.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• It's still hot as balls, though

• What is its reaction when you give it meat? >>
  • Why are all these pets collared, badges, etc? If you released pets without these things,  people would have to spend credits to add all those things. Gold sink.

• Gold transfer, not gold sink. Gold sink = something that completely removes the gold from the game, not something that moves your 500k to me.

• edited February 2017
    Borran said:
    Why are all these pets collared, badges, etc? If you released pets without these things,  people would have to spend credits to add all those things. Gold sink.
    Because with a collar they are worth a lot more than without a collar? The standard is usually "dollars gets you permanent things". The mount is worth at least 250 credits *edit: purely from the collar cost, not going into how much people will actually pay for it. If it didn't have the collar it would be equivalent to any other legendary non-fly mount and be worth around 150k which would feel worse when you won it and makes it harder to sell as the person who buys it either has to buy a collar or run the risk of losing it forever.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Heard the wolf actually sold for 145 credits, not 350.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Faur said:
    I won a token, and from that token, I won atavian wings. I lucked out.
    =( It still hurts
    @Antidas
  • I sell wolf like I sell Rolex.
  • Bought another 10

2 prismatic tokens
    200 lessons (ish)
    Weasel (15cr)
    Cache (24cr worth a stuff)
    20 bound cr or so
    upgrade CR
    Voucher.
    Lots of racetrack tickets.  Lots.  (30) (158cr)
    Bound Mayan Crown (w h y)
    Siren's Skirl (worthless tradein wise but... cool.. if I want my mutual allies to follow me???????  I guess???)

• @Antonius

.... who hurt you.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Antonius said:
    Frederich said:
    Siren's Skirl (worthless tradein wise but... cool.. if I want my mutual allies to follow me???????  I guess???)

Wait until you've led a combat group in Targossas and had to ask ten times for people to follow you, then you'll see why it's useful. Of course, chances of the people who can't follow the basic instruction to follow in a timely manner having you as a mutual ally are really fucking low.
    I doubt this problem exists only in Targossas.  All cities will have this problem unless you only roll with a small group of combatants who do this on the reg.

Now the real pain is blocking and unblocking.
  • Oh, definitely not just an issue in Targossas. But assuming Frederich doesn't skip town he's only likely to lead groups in Targ.
  • quick bought 10

400 lessons
    2 pipes (now I have 4.  Joy)
    Another candy pouch
    another Skirl
    Some bound CR.
  • edited February 2017
    I figured why not 10 more, I was bound to get lucky right?

2 crates, prybar, phial, some credits, a cache (that netted me 150ish cr) and some bound and lessons.

all in all with tradeins it was over 400 credits, and I still have a bunch of it, so really happy with this one, closing in on a  pet!

I really wanted one of those leadlines, hoping those hit the artefact shop after Feb!

• I actually loved when I was getting phials. So many pretty arte tattoos.

A shame cant give it to another though.
  • I have a dire wolf, and no I do not want it. 

• Haven't spent on anything other than Iron Elite in 6 or 7 months...
    Thinking of treating myself... is five spins worth it? Will I get 120 credits worth of things?

• You might, but you could also end up with pouches full of chocolates and "rare" minerals.
  • Xaden said:
    Haven't spent on anything other than Iron Elite in 6 or 7 months...
    Thinking of treating myself... is five spins worth it? Will I get 120 credits worth of things?
    You should treat me by buying me the tokens, so I can spin the wheel and take the risks for you. Anything transferrable I get, I'll transfer to you. ;)
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Xaden said:
    Haven't spent on anything other than Iron Elite in 6 or 7 months...
    Do it. I got return worth 300cr with 5 spins. Good luck bro. 
  • He got a bound mayan crown
    1 voucher
    1 prismatic token
    1 cache ( 24 cr value)
    20 bound cr
    Pipe
  • I am torn, I want some spins just because I want the ent following artie but I would love to know the next promo.