Where are you from?

BluefBluef Delos
edited December 2012 in The Wander Inn
A quick survey to see the current geographic spread of Achaeans in the U.S.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Shouldn't this be in the Wander Inn?

Katzchen beat me to it.

• Not sure I've ever heard of Northern California grouped in with the Pacific NW, but I'll take it!
  • Shouldn't this be in The Universal Membrane, or The Wander Inn?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Idk. Lodi's "How old are you" thread is here so it's where mine landed. :p
  • Also would much rather see a poll that tracked people by country than 'state', writing off everyone else as 'somewhere else'.

• edited December 2012
    Is this "where are you originally from" or "where are you currently living"?
  • Where you're playing from the most/currently, perhaps? Both mine fit in the same category but I know some people who play are bi-coastal because of work. 
    Sena said:
    Is this "where are you originally from" or "where are you currently living"?

• Yes, leave out the entire of Asia and Australia. >:P I agree with @Katzchen — this should at least be categorized by continent, even.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• From Minneapolis, MN now live upstate New York but am back in Mpls all the time.

• KitarelKitarel Edmonton, Alberta
    Poor Canada.
  • Wysteria said:
    Yes, leave out the entire of Asia and Australia. >:P I agree with @Katzchen — this should at least be categorized by continent, even.
    Bluef said:
    A quick survey to see the current geographic spread of Achaeans in the U.S.

• Obviously... All I said was I'd rather see a worldwide spread.

• Well you're only given 10 spots for the poll responses. I guess we could do 7 continents: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe and Australia.  
  • I'd be more likely to answer by continent.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited December 2012
    Seems weird that you'd only put 42 states, might as well put all 50.
  • I was just using a map of the contiguous U.S. as it was a quick survey and those were the states actually demarcated on it. 
  • XaeXae
    edited December 2012
    So you're like missing eight states.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Alaska, Hawaii...Idk, I just listed the ones in the general vicinity so everyone would know what region I was talking about. I think if you're from the U.S. you know whether you're from the Midwest versus the Midatlantic, etc. Although I always counted Texas in the "Southwest." Apparently that's not kosher?
  • Texas is Texas. It not only thinks it's its own region, it thinks it's its own country.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Bluef said:
    Wysteria said:
    Yes, leave out the entire of Asia and Australia. >:P I agree with @Katzchen — this should at least be categorized by continent, even.
    Bluef said:
    A quick survey to see the current geographic spread of Achaeans in the U.S.

I stand corrected.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Little Rhodey, Mass and Connecticut are only a short ride.
  • I'm from maine

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    This thread is eight years old!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    From the fucking graveyard
This discussion has been closed.