Wheel February 2017

Comments

• I suppose. I was just hoping for more.

• Xaden said:
    Free stuff is free stuff, don't care if it's a penny or a pound.
    You can have my pennies.  I don't want that stuff in my pockets.  
  • I am paying unbound credits for tokens if anyone wants to buy me five! Message me pretty please.
  • Any update on the wheel, are people still buying prismatic tokens? Are they generally worth the risk?
  • I dunno, I recently got an artie vial from a token that I got from a free spin. Im pleased.

Though if I purchase tokens...I feel I would be disappointed.
  • AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited February 2017
    I bought ten tokens and was pretty underwhelmed. Got two bags of chocolates, some bound credits, artifact upgrade credits (to add to the ones still sitting there from last time), two crates of a pet I already have and won't make much selling, and a couple of small but useless to me artifacts. I at least broke even I think but I didn't get much of a thrill out of it so probably won't buy more. In retrospect it wasn't the brightest use of 80$.
  • And now I feel like an idiot because I could have used the crowns much more. I didn't remember that.
  • Noticed the count on spins after the jackpot message was getting close, but no one was spinning. Told myself after watching 5 more spins I'd buy 10 spins. Had the website queue'd up and just had to hit enter. Seragorn did the 5th spin after that. Clicked enter.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding Seragorn with Increased Critical Hits.
    Seragorn just won 500 credits on the Wheel of Fortune!
    9532h, 9198m, 41645e, 36560w
    Your account has been credited with 10 prismatic tokens.

dat timing

• Next time just buy 50 spins
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Damn that is some solid-ass luck. Good job!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Once I started considering going SnB, the wheel gave me lessons for nearly a week straight, putting me at exactly 100. Maybe if I start wanting wings...

On a semi-related note, how many lessons does the wheel spit out if you get them from a premium spin?
  • Faur said:
    I won a token, and from that token, I won atavian wings. I lucked out.
    You just became the most hated individual of the month.
  • Asmodron said:
    Faur said:

I think the wheel wanted to give me an early IRL birthday present. (Birthday? 15 February)
  • Faur said:
    Asmodron said:
    Faur said:

I think the wheel wanted to give me an early IRL birthday present. (Birthday? 15 February)

Now you've made it all sentimental and mushy :(
  • The first time I was around for the wheel it gave me a token on a free spin and then a veil on that spin. I had never spent credits before, but so began my credit addiction.  We should all feel sorry for the torment his bank account is going to go through...
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I caved and bought five tokens for the wheel. I won the massive direwolf on the first spin! I was not able to look at it because I sold it to a proper owner, but I imagine it looking something like this. Perhaps bigger? :D

• Wait, there's a massive direwolf? Damn.

• Xaden said:
    Shayde said:
    I caved and bought five tokens for the wheel. I won the massive direwolf on the first spin! I was not able to look at it because I sold it to a proper owner, but I imagine it looking something like this. Perhaps bigger? :D

It is the most wonderful thing I own.

Btw - Summer and Greywind are not legal names :(
    Neither is "Potato" which is why my falcon only holds and informal name.
  • Bought 10 tokens

11 raffle tickets (maybe more?  idk)
    1 prismatic token
    53 bound cr
    Cache (crap)
    3 discount vouchers
    248 lessons
    2 sets of racetrack tickets
    Pouch of chocolate.

75cr from the vouchers
    53 from the bound cr
    22cr from the cache
    248 lessons (41.33 cr worth of lessons)

Eh.  Not bad, not good.  But not horrid.

I was genuinely wanting a crate this time around. :(
  • A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a group of 3 Lucrescent 
    nuts and a chunk of xerthyst and bound credits.
    You have received a raffle ticket!

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a platinum prybar.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with bound credits.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a luxurious black top 
    hat.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a crate marked "live 
    animal inside".

Planks of plain timber are assembled into this sturdy crate, with gaps between each slat to allow 
    air flow. On each side, in red letters, are the words: "live animal inside."
    It weighs about 5 pounds.
    A crate marked "live animal inside" is holding:
    "direwolf503400"                        a massive dire wolf

Those were from 5 spins. I'd say I'd buy more. This is getting really good, especially the DIRE WOLF!!!
  • What's the dire wolf look like?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Man, now I want a direwolf. Trade someone a wolverine? No? Anyone?

• Everybody wants to be the latest Stark kid with their big bad dire wolf companion/mount.

Remember what happened to the Stark kids.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Trey said:
    Man, now I want a direwolf. Trade someone a wolverine? No? Anyone?
    I sold mine for 350cr.
  • Sarathai said:
    Everybody wants to be the latest Stark kid with their big bad dire wolf companion/mount.

Remember what happened to the Stark kids.

I would be all in on it, if while we had it, it acted as our wolf (still have to "summon wolf" to activate).  I don't feel like dicking around with capturing a new wolf every time, enrage wolf1234, summon wolf.  It is one quick bit of code, but I just don't care enough.