Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

New York Meet v.2.017

Comments

• MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,712 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    rude.  
    Melodie
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,276 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Do you think Europeans can still visit in 2017?
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,813 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Hopefully. You might need to be Ayrian though
  • KhairtKhairt Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited November 2016
    I'll show up if I get to be in a handicap tables and chairs match against @Melodie and @Aegoth

MelodieMarina
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    Khairt said:
    I'll show up if I get to be in a handicap tables and chairs match against @Melodie and @Aegoth
    What..  what does  this mean

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,099 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Khairt said:
    I'm down for a cripple fight yo. Lets do this. @Aegoth need you to be my meatshield.
    Melodie said:
    Khairt said:
    I'm down for a cripple fight yo. Lets do this. @Aegoth need you to be my meatshield.
    so... many... jokes in this statement...

I don't tank shit, i blow everyone up
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,998 @ - Epic Achaean
    Someone say "cripple fight"?

• TynraTynra Member Posts: 4 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Ohh. I will most likely be able to make this.

I might be dragging @Rohai, @Nieelensars, and @Xer along, if that's all right with you guys.
    Szanthax
    Aweeeesome.

Tynra
  • NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, TexasMember Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    So....looks like I'm a contender for this event. Interesting. 
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,440 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    frustrating, I'd love to go but I'm struggling to even get the nod to study full time so I can get a degree I can make use of. If I get stupid lucky and a job in the next month I'll lock in flights ASAP.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • ScaeScae Member Posts: 16
    Well, Trump won, so you can raise a drink for ye new president
    Be wild; that is how to clear the river.
  • NataliiaNataliia Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    October huh? Move to the east coast should be happening in the next month and a half! Course, we'd be driving up from Florida. Maybe have to kidnap @Khel, @Aeyrik, and @Trey (and gurlfran's) along the way. :lol:
  • NataliiaNataliia Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Nataliia said:
    October huh? Move to the east coast should be happening in the next month and a half! Course, we'd be driving up from Florida. Maybe have to kidnap @Khel, @Aeyrik, and @Trey (and gurlfran's) along the way. :lol:
    Haha. Oops. Slip. @Aerek (this is what I get for knowing someone with a char named Aeyrik). Too late to edit!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,099 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I have some funds eventually incoming that I am setting aside for a Nintendo Switch, and this trip. I'm going to need to see how school is around that time, but hopefully this should all still be doable!
  • NymaaneNymaane Member Posts: 4
    So....looks like I'm a contender for this event. Interesting. 
    Lessgo.
    Front bump

Morthif
    anyone who's interested in coming, start making your plans for october by july! i'll have a specific date for us by then, and from there i will bust out a very detailed (see: totally off the cuff and nonexistent) itinerary
  • JamethielJamethiel AdelaideMember Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Seeing I now live in New York State, I may be able to make it...
    Aegoth said:
    anyone who's interested in coming, start making your plans for october by july! i'll have a specific date for us by then, and from there i will bust out a very detailed (see: totally off the cuff and nonexistent) itinerary

Just make sure wherever you pick has a SHIT TON of narrow and slippery stairs again, please.

MorthifXaden
    I love N.Y. 

Morthif
    Setting the date for October 13th-15th for the meet. The 14th will be the main meet day, 13th will be for some late night revelry, sunday will be for people who want to dick around a bit before leaving. RSVP now!
    Gotta check with who I might be staying with first before I can confirm, but it lines up good with my school schedule at least.
    Szanthax said:
    I love N.Y. 
    is this Szan confirmation? 
  • KythraKythra Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I'll probably be busy with school, plus too broke to afford plane ticket. Maybe next year. u.u @Khairt can come with!
    Down for a beer. Wings??? Tbd 

Muhahaha

Morthif
    haha, I left that bar with like 3 days worth of wings leftovers.
    CaelanRangor
    Fucking heathen, not eating wings
    Caelan
Sign In to Comment.