Portland, OR

2»

Comments

• I've got a bottle of Macallan and stories to share.
  • @Xenomorph - Yeah still in CT.  But, just got a decent gig and should have the cash.  When was this planned again (My son has a soccer tourney in MD in March so..)?

Plus, been trying to get shitfaced with J...Batista for like, 10 years so..  this could end up pretty damn amazing (like... Hangover amazing)

• I was an Infernal back in Ashtan all those years ago. I will never tell any of you who I was, but if you all meet in PDX to get smashed, you better not leave me out!
  • Xenomorph said:
    Trey said:
    Xenomorph said:
    Shit. I completely spaced it and flaked on you guys. When's the next meet? I'll be there. Trey and Batista are coming too.
    Shit, if you're buying, buddy. Lost job back in November, still haven't lined up anything new. Will let Batista know, though!
    How much would it cost to get you out here btw? I just sold my house and made a killing. I'd be honored to help you get here. Any of you Infernals I've known it'd damn good to meet and go do something fun and have some drinks. We don't have a guild anymore, and it'd be really nice to have a closing ceremony or whatever in the RL since most of us didn't have a second to IC one to begin with. What's your situation Batista? Where are you or how far away are you? Vadim? Carmain is in UK still and has a little one now so can't expect him to make it but we'd sure Skype him that night and send him cheers as one of our top fighters and plain ol just great friend. Tirac, the same goes for you brother, Arador, Kinilan, I'm gonna feel bad for forgetting names it's been so long but it'd be kickass to do something. 
    I'm not sure, man. Plus as epic as getting the old guard together would be, I don't know that I can let someone shell that kind of cash out for me. Start a group message on here with Batista and I and we can discuss how we can make this shit happen!

• Trey said:
    I'm not sure, man. Plus as epic as getting the old guard together would be, I don't know that I can let someone shell that kind of cash out for me. Start a group message on here with Batista and I and we can discuss how we can make this shit happen!
    I mean... you wouldn't have to do *much* to "pay him back".

• All right, so... I guess if you're wanting this thing to go down, let me know and let's get a group message started, as @Trey said