New Year's PSA

For those who remember Dumah and those that do not, learn from his mistake and don't drink and play! 
Dumah raided Shallam solo for a good hour or two super drunk and lost a lot of levels that day. 

Anyway, have fun, be safe, don't drink and drive, and be careful logging onto Achaea drunk. You may log in the next day with a bad headache and realization that you lost 10 or more levels because you decided to raid your opposing faction solo!

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    If you lose ten levels in two hours, I salute you. That seems genuinely difficult for anyone over level 90.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Difficult now, sure. Not as difficult back in the day with recurring xp loss as a soul with no mana and additional xp loss when being immolated or embracing death.
  • You used to lose 1% of your total experience every time you prayed.

I would qq when I died and couldn't get a rezz and my gem was down, because fuck losing 25 hours of bashing for one death.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    edited January 2017
    Step 1: Chug
    Step 2: Repeat step 1 a dozen times
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: Repeat 2016

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    I apparently hunted 12% last night at some point. Who am i??

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kenway said:
    Idk but at some point last night I apparently completed a trade deal while my ship was on fire due to running into some seamonster.

• Siena said:
    For those who remember Dumah and those that do not, learn from his mistake and don't drink and play! 
    Dumah raided Shallam solo for a good hour or two super drunk and lost a lot of levels that day. 

Anyway, have fun, be safe, don't drink and drive, and be careful logging onto Achaea drunk. You may log in the next day with a bad headache and realization that you lost 10 or more levels because you decided to raid your opposing faction solo!
    Was that when he shouted about wanting pericles' head on his pike or some such?
  • @Minifie I think so? It was humorous 

• Kresslack said:
    Kenway said:
    Idk but at some point last night I apparently completed a trade deal while my ship was on fire due to running into some seamonster.
    Savage,
  • So running out of mana dead doesn't drain XP anymore? 
  • Dumah said:
    This is my legacy? Better than some of the other players I guess...I never punched out my laptop, for example.
    You know I like you Dumah! Yeah at least you didn't pull a Cain!!! That was one of my best memories of the game. <3

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Elsam said:
    So running out of mana dead doesn't drain XP anymore? 
    When you hit zero mana, it forces embrace.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."