Omnipave

MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
edited August 2012 in Curing Systems and Scripts
On September 26th I will be releasing all versions of my system for free WITH full support and hopefully some documentation too.

Those of you who paid for my latest version will receive an e-mail you should probably read, I will be refunding costs to the best of my ability. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I'll probably post a link which will be updated every 2-3 months and also whenever a significant change in Achaea occurs. I will also maintain a mailing list for more regular updates for people who don't mind inbox spam.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • The refund is nice, but what I'd really like to say is congratulations! You must be doing really well now and I'm glad for you, man.
  • no need to repay, love the system and glad to see you've gotten on your feet. Just as well thanks for keeping the promise of repayment!
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Awesome. Thanks so much for leveling the playing field, and removing one of the obstacles to new players to the game. I look forward to sending Congregation newbies to your system.
  • edited August 2012
    WooOoooooOoOo

Vasool said:
    The refund is nice, but what I'd really like to say is congratulations! You must be doing really well now and I'm glad for you, man.

-

As drawn by Shayde

If anyone wants to be added to the mailing list now, send me an e-mail with the subject "Omnipave 3" to sheepdog.mcfry@gmail.com and it will be sent to you as soon as it's ready (Hopefully by September 26th).

If anyone wants to help me writing documentation and the manual that would be cool too, would set the release date back a few days.

-

As drawn by Shayde
    If you are looking for a refund on Omnipave 3.0 and for some reason did not read my e-mail, I am refunding now. 

The system is also now available once I find somewhere convenient to host it, otherwise just e-mail me at sheepdog.mcfry@gmail.com with the subject Omnipave 3.0 and i'll send it along with some help on how to install and use it.

-

As drawn by Shayde

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    All hail the Breadlord!

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

within the next 2 months I will be releasing the fully completed version of this system. If you have any suggestions or any glaring bugs that you feel need fixing, e-mail me at sheepdog.mcfry@gmail.com

-

As drawn by Shayde

-

As drawn by Shayde

Afaik the only things that need fixing are limb break + kai cripple and removing pipe checks from the prompt queue which is preventing sipping for some weird reason.

If anyone else knows of any bugs do poke me. I can't test the system as often as I'd like to, and I can't remember how to fight effectively at the moment, because dragonage origins.

-

As drawn by Shayde