What is the most surprising thing about your character?

Comments

• edited January 2017
    @Talamond has white wings and pretty sure you saw them when to showed up in Targ the other day @Skye :tongue:

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Greys pretty much assumes any atavian without white wings has some abnormality or uses dyes. Almost all denizen ones do and actually the majority of people I notice do (granted, I'm on the Good side, evil people may use dyes).
  • Skye said:
    Greys said:
    His actual name is not Greys and his wings were originally white like most atavians.
    *can't remember the last time she saw an Atavian with plain white wings* 
    Okay, I guess mine is that I have plain white wings.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Skye said:
    Greys said:
    His actual name is not Greys and his wings were originally white like most atavians.
    *can't remember the last time she saw an Atavian with plain white wings* 
    Probably when you saw Mel's before the thing.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    HELP ATAVIANS said:
    Their wings are typically white, though it is common to see a blue or grey tinge to the feathers. Other hues such as red, gold, and brown are unusual but do occur naturally.
  • @Greys Aralaya has 100% natural wings and is offended that you would suggest otherwise :cry:

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Aralaya said:
    @Talamond has white wings and pretty sure you saw them when to showed up in Targ the other day @Skye :tongue:
    I forgot. :( there's a lot of Atavians nowadays.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Part of Kyrra's background from the beginning has always been that her colouring (hair colour, eye colour, feather colour) came from her father's side since she never knew her father for most of her life.

If Arcadia had actually been accessible when I'd started playing, I'd likely have chosen the white wings and the blue-grey eyes of the Royal line because what little girl without a daddy doesn't imagine him being a royal Prince and she's really a long lost princess? Yeah, I like my fairytale endings.

Despite how much I'd love to make those changes, I've just never had a legit reason to do so. I can't even fathom giving up wings for a better race suited to a knight class because atavians are rubbish for stats. I just work with what I got.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Israyhl lives up to his Bardic training. He can write songs, ditties, shanties, marches, etcetera. He wrote a march for the Shield and a march for the Baelgrim. He plays his lyre as an instrument, not just as a prismatic barrier. He sings very well, too. 

He can also dance very skillfully, but if you ever ask him to dance, it will be like watching a train-wreck caused by another train-wreck. 
  • Hates mhun, they are enemies of the mining industry
     <3 
  • Is a complete book worm and ritualist and some how managed to become a battle mage and one of the three female followers of Lord Aegis. Lol
  • Cailan secretly wishes he could be the archetypal honorable knight but there's no place for that in Targossas. :(
  • edited January 2017
    Considering she is Xuaco's "spawn" and friend of Rip, I guess not commiting theft a day in her life would be considered surprising. Not due to the lack of him giving her shit, but because of her loyalties to the Merchant's no shady shit policies. Also, being one of the few serpents in the house and having to test anti-theft on ocassion is highly ironic as quite a few fail and still don't pay attention. They're horribly easy targets as she experienced when one of the student merchants got their journals stolen and she negotiated 25 credits for its return on their behalf. -.-;

• 25 credits? wow. i feel someone has to give away their real cash for the return of the journal. :open_mouth:

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • It was her entire unsubmitted notes for her merchant apprenticeship and I was feeling generous enough to get it back for her from the serpent. Truthfully, I usually won't help someone if it is a theft from a serpent but I thought I'd have fun.

• edited January 2017
    Saeva suffers from phagomania.

shut up, Watchman, it is surprising!  :'(

• Borran was supposed to be "Boring".

Oh, I guess that's no surprise then. 

• It usually surprises people a bit that Aerei is vegetarian and also that she's a huge fan of Shadya and keeps her raido there. People following on raido always ends up in fun convos/giggles.
  • Her crippling social anxiety and the weird and aggressive ways she expresses it around strangers.

Her half-remembered past growing up as an Atavian orphan in Ashtan conflicting with the (real? fake?) memories of growing up with a family in Moghedu and dying to raiders
    (and becoming old Elowin's new body.)

• Jinsun extremely paranoid. Not surprising to people who knows what he's been through but might be for people who don't know him. He doesn't like fighting. 95% of sailing bores him. He grows extremely attached to people he thinks he has a real connection with and struggles with rejection, He/I is/at a horrible nihilist 
  • Doesn't really like combat, almost nearly a vegetarian, won't kill sentient species if he doesn't absolutely have to and really dislikes Dwarves.

• Siena is a celibate nudist who loves politics. All thanks to her grandfathers, Cenadrak and Tanaar.

• Is incredibly fond of violence and bloodshed, but hasn't quite indulged in it yet. Soon, though. A twist I want to play out properly not half-assedly.
  • Batista said:
    Batista secretly longs to be a bard, dropping sweet rhymes and spitting straight fire at his foes.
    Do it!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Antonius said:
    Batista said:
    Batista secretly longs to be a bard, dropping sweet rhymes and spitting straight fire at his foes.
    Do it!
    Some of the busiest rhymes ever made by man
    Are goin' into this mic, written by this hand
    Are comin' out of this mouth, made by this tongue
    I'll tell you now my name, my name is Young Batista

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Well, she WAS supposed to be a stoic edgelord like her previous incarnation. She decided to be a giggly happy nerd instead. Girl, Eleusis!Zeri would be ashamed.
  • Kalila was supposed to be lazy and plump.

It somehow never turned out that way.
  • Minifie said:
    Is incredibly fond of violence and bloodshed, but hasn't quite indulged in it yet. Soon, though. A twist I want to play out properly not half-assedly.
    I always ICly thought you were fond of that stuff just from conversations about hunting, though I assume you mean more adventurer-based.
    Kalila said:
    Kalila was supposed to be lazy and plump.

It somehow never turned out that way.
    D'aw, plump lizards in my mind immediately make me think of bearded dragons are they're the cutest things ever. But I'm biased, Xorani = my favourite race, scales are the best. Was a motivating factor for me to get dragon, because Xoran didn't fit with my mental image of Vallie. If I ever get a gem though..