New Deathsights

About four years ago I made a thread for people to post suggestions for new deathsights, both from player and denizens, in order to mix deathsight up a bit and provide some comic relief as well as a bit of wow factor.

As someone who keeps deathsight up all the time, and have chat lines going to a separate window, I'd like to try this again to offer more variety in deathsights. the idea is to provide new flavour messages relevant to either the skills, cause, or denizen responsible for the death. Whether this be venom, magical damage, an insta-death, or dying to a denizen of a particular area.

These wouldn't be to replace current deathsights, necessarily, but to offer fun and unique alternatives to add into a randomized list perhaps.

EX:

Current: Player has been quickly dispatched by a Qurnok warrior.

Suggestion: Succumbing to the martial prowess of a Qurnok warrior, Player's body sinks slowly into the swamp.

Suggestion: Bludgeoned repeatedly with a heavy tome, Player ccrumples at the feet of Tyrandiel, the wise.

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    My deathsight to a smoked pork loin sandwich not good enough for you?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
     - Ahmet has decided he shall never experience anything greater in life than the Duckie Wheel, and promptly leapt to his death.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Player has been tossed around like a rag doll, succumbing to death in the jaws of Dragon_Player <--- Bite kill
  • I request that every suggestion given uses driden in place of player. Cause let's be honest Ima be the majority of any new death sights anyways. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited January 2017
    Fatally overestimating himself, Driden has choked on his ego? :P

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Fatally overestimating himself, Driden has choked on his ego? :P
    i meant that i die a lot shirszae....not that i would be the giver of deathsights. hehe. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • @Farrah's arousal hastens @Driden's demise.
  • I miss seeing the several hundred rats overtaking dragons deathsight. Why can't we have the rats retaliate more?

• Attempting to exerts the mental strength, player's head imploded.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Farrah said:
    Driden said:
    Iniar said:
    @Farrah's arousal hastens @Driden's demise.
    I take it back. Just use player. 

Umm. Wtf.
    Don't ask me. 
    Cooper said:
  • @player couldn't handle the truth.
  • @player poked Jeramun, Jeramun poked back.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates